Which Will You Watch?

cctekguy

Staff member
Saints visit Minnesota in what looks to be a great game. I don't have any fantasy interests in this game but I AM a Saints fan.

Boston Red Sox visit Los Angeles leading the series 3-1 and could win it all tonight. It's Chris Sale vs Clayton Kershaw in a show down of the staff aces.

Ut-Oh....BoSox have elected to start David Price in this one. Hmmmm....

That makes watching the Saints a little easier.

I'll watch Chris Sale pitch on Tuesday.

GO SAINTS!

efactor

Coming at you
Wouldn't watch the world series unless you paid me. a bunch.

Yeah, baseball has lost it's appeal to me. Too many walks and strikeouts. Games are way too long. Analytics have ruined the game from a viewership aspect for me and I used to be a baseball fanatic. Have not watched a singe pitch of postseason baseball since 2016 (last time Giants were in the playoffs).

I digress. Will pay attention and watch part of a game if the Giants stop sucking at some point soon, but not counting on that.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I left MLB long ago. When they banned Pete Rose and then the Yanks started being able to buy anyone they wanted for their team that was the final straw. I too was a fanatic but I don't miss it at all. I do look at the headlines but don't read the stories and never, ever watch games.

2minutedrill

check out local ball. either american legion or college is usually cheap and fun. no thanks on the big league.