What Movie Did This Play Come From?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I have seen this play from some movie and i can't remember which one. I copy and pasted exactly what was said so little confusen as possible. And no this is not my story.

When i played little league football we had a play that went something like this.

Our offensive team would break the huddle and the offense would line up in a regular formation the center would yell out to the Ref that the ball was not our game ball and it needed to be exchanged. Our center would then hand the ball to our QB between his legs and the QB would start walking toward our sideline yelling to the Coach to get the game ball the coach would start looking for the ball bag the QB would be about 4' from the sideline then Haul butt down the sideline and eventually in the endzone for a TD.
It was legal because the line was set ball hiked between legs and QB runs it in.
I was a Fullback and remember it like it was yesterday.
We were playing our second round playoff game and there was 27 seconds left in the game and we were down 19-14. It caused a damn riot with parents etc. the other team never figured out what happened until the ref called TD.
We practiced this play from day one once a week for several months and before every game our coach would explain it to the refs so that if the play was called they would not be fooled.

dukdown

Banned
Not sure about the movie, but here it is actually being executed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnew1PIYqk]YouTube - The Dirtiest trick Play in Football History[/ame]

DearbornDolfan

Don't know the origin, to be honest.

I remember one trick play we drew up in rec football. Basically it was a zone read fake reverse, but the pulling guard was the one that took the ball on the reverse, not the flanker. Fun little play to practice, but we never used it.