what do you think?

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I know everybody gets tired of these rate my team posts. But I'm really proud of this team tell me what you think.
16 team 2QB 2RB 2WR TE K DEF, you get 3 each of QB and WR but only start 2. TD only.
QB: Schaub, Delhomme, Orlovsky
RB: D. Williams, S. Greene, M. Bush
WR: G. Jennings, S. Smith (NYG), H. Ward
TE: Cooley
K: Nedney
DEF: Miami
Posted via Mobile Device

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
Yeah roster size is definitely not the norm but it's a big money league and with this little of rosters lots of moves every week. So at $10 a pop creates a nice payout at end of year. My K, DEF, and TE are always a little weak. I always wait til the end on those.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
If I understand the format right your RB depth at the moment is a major concern with Bush out because of Greene's injury history from college. Hopefully he will take a 16 game pounding ok.

Id pick up Buehler over your current kicker. Other than that this is one solid team. I anticipate a 10 win season.

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I'm assuming if Greene does go down it'll be later in the year, and by then Bush should be fine. Plus I got Bush so late, the 9th or 10 rd, I thought it was pretty good value for a #1 RB. And I don't see McFadden coming in at the goal line.
Posted via Mobile Device