What do the outlaws think?? Thurs night!!

gizzil

What do you guys think of Ryan @ AZ or Newton @ TB tonight?? It's 50/yards per passing point, 15 yards for a running point, 6 points for a TD. Seems like I pick the wrong guy every week. Last week I played Newton (12 points) and Ryan went off for 23 points vs. Tampa... Also I'm up against Harry Douglas and Matt Bryant their kicker

gizzil

Matt Ryan had "possibly his worst game as a professional" vs AZ last year... AND AD is all for Cam, and my buddy at work also says Cam... And several other outlets, I think I have to go with Cam... Lord help me!!

preeti222

Matt Ryan had "possibly his worst game as a professional" vs AZ last year... AND AD is all for Cam, and my buddy at work also says Cam... And several other outlets, I think I have to go with Cam... Lord help me!!
What do you think about sundays match. Whom should i pick?

gizzil

It's close but highly doubtful... All I have left is Laurinitis, and this isn't the super IDP scoring league. If he scores a TD on a TO and racks up a buttload of tackles, I could end up with like 15 or so points but that'd be a miracle. Im down 97.25-89.25 thanks to Jordy Nelson. He has Sherman, who will only get like 1-2 points generally (I hope anyway) but also has Marshawn Lynch. So... If they dont use Lynch, and STL doesnt throw to Shermans guy, AND Laurinitis ends up with a TD, I might win... Haha sucks cuz generally if you score 90 in this league you win every time. Not me though, I will be 3-5, 3 games out of the division lead, and leading the division in points