What coach still coaching do you have the most confidence in?

What coach do you have the most confidence in the rest of the playoffs?

• Mike Tomlin, Pit

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Norv Turner, SD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Harbaugh, Balt

• Jeff Fisher, Tenn

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • John Fox, Car

• Andy Reid, Phi

• Ken Wisenhunt, Ari

• Tom Coughlin, NYG

• Total voters

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So how would you rank the coaches left from a confidence standpoint? If you have to have one lead you through the playoffs which one would it be and why?

Here's how I rank them:

Jeff Fisher, Tenn
John Fox, Car
Tom Coughlin, NYG
Mike Tomlin, Pit
Andy Reid, Phi
Norv Turner, SD
Ken Wisenhunt, Ari
John Harbaugh, Balt

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Jeff Fisher, Tenn
Tom Coughlin, NYG
John Fox, Car
Mike Tomlin, Pit
Andy Reid, Phi
John Harbaugh, Balt
Norv Turner, SD
Ken Wisenhunt, Ari

Top 3 are easy for me. Fisher and Coughlin are great at game planning, and inspiring their teams. Fisher gets an edge in game management.

After Fox, you can go any direction but Turner certainly has a rep of choking, and Wisenhunt... I just can't count on wise decisions.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
well so much for fisher and fox and their great coaching. if coughlin and tomlin somehow go down today too, we could have a real mess on our hands.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Fisher didn't turn the ball over 3 flippin times inside the 20. Still my top guy.

Fox loses points for abandoning the run way too early.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
two players on arizona had more rushing attempts than all of carolina combined. how does that happen???

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah I don't blame fisher for yesterday, they did everything they needed to do outside of secure the ball.

Now Fox, wow, how do you let that happen to you in your house?? That team just looked completely unprepared. If comparing these 8 today, he would be downgraded significantly.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Now Fox, wow, how do you let that happen to you in your house?? That team just looked completely unprepared. If comparing these 8 today, he would be downgraded significantly.

:nonoblue:

Think this gives Carolina cause to pursue Cowher?
Remember those rumblings when he bought property down there?

Remote Controller

Fisher
Reid/Couglin
The rest mentioned. Not that they won't get there. This is where my confidence lies at this point. I do love Harbaughs fire on the sidelines. He sure exudes confidence.
norv

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Out of who is left I will go Coughlin, been there down that. However as a coaching staff there is no doubt it is the Ravens