Wentz problems... again

gizzil

So kinda desperate for wins here and it doesn't look good... I did get high score last week though. Used my waiver to pick up Foles and I guess Indy Defense is good? SO... that backfired.

QB Wentz @ SF
RB Dalvin Cook @ HOu
WR Cooper Kupp vs NYG
WR Amari Cooper vs CLE
TE Jimmy Graham vs. IND (I was playing my buddy and was the Godfather at his kid's Christening on Sunday, and I looked really smart saying it would be Graham's best week)
Flex Chris Carson @ MIA
K Yunghoe (hoping they will IR him so I don't have to drop... then I guess I will guess what Kicker to get?)
DEF New England @ KC (I don't know that it is worth it to pick anyone up)
D Demario Davis @ DET
D Joe Schobert @ CIN

BN Foles vs IND
BN Antonio Gibson vs BAL
BN Robby Anderson vs MIN
BN Josh Kelley @ TB

I could get Cousins @ HOU, but already have Cook and when I did play Cousins in between 25 point games he got me -2. Herbert is there. Rivers. Mullens. Burkhead, Russel Gage... Hyde but Carson seems like a go. Randall Cobb is intersting. Alie Cox may have better rest of the year upsde than Graham, but Foles likes using TE. Chase Edmonds. Swift. Arizone DST, Chargers DST looks like they have a good matchup streak... @ TB, @ NO, NYJ, @MIA, Jax, LV... New England has Denver next week and a bye but have been good at scoring

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would play Foles over Wentz, and that is saying something. Rivers would be a pick up but not sure how much you like Wentz.
AS for the FAs you list, Alie-Cox is a solid pick up, he is getting a lot of red zone looks, Cobb also is kinda tasty. I would not touch Cousins, Burkehead, not really Hyde( he has shoulder issue and will be reduced load for a bit), Gage was out, but may play so he could be solid also(until Julio is fully back).
Swift will be held back by Peterson all year. Def - Indy is a solid def with the moves they made, Arizona also has been pretty good

gizzil

I am getting really scared that wentz is never going to be able to hit that 25-40 points consistently, if ever. But I don't know that any of those dudes are. My argument for foles/graham is that Indy played mostly trash teams, and his usage of the TE position in the past. Cobb feels good because of the oft hobbled Fuller, but Anderson at least gets targets. For DST New England has been causeing turnovers and getting TD, double digits so far in fantasy points. But the Chiefs are scary

gizzil

got chargers D since new england is maybe playing maybe not. Dropped yunghoe for blankenship. I guess it's just Foles vs IND or Wentz @ SF, or pick up Gage or somebody