Week 15 start/sit decisions

efactor

Coming at you
Figured a thread for advice this week might be beneficial. The other start/sit is pretty dead.

With Keenan Allen likely out tonight, my decision comes down to Tee Higgins or Tyron Johnson. Johnson got a lot of looks last week with Williams out and the Raiders D sucks. Higgins is a really good WR but Steelers and a crappy QB.

What say you?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Figured a thread for advice this week might be beneficial. The other start/sit is pretty dead.

With Keenan Allen likely out tonight, my decision comes down to Tee Higgins or Tyron Johnson. Johnson got a lot of looks last week with Williams out and the Raiders D sucks. Higgins is a really good WR but Steelers and a crappy QB.

What say you?
Higgins is their best target, but I feel Pittsburgh plans to make the Bengals pay and use them as an example. I don't see them getting any traction until late garbage time if at all. I would lean Johnson as Williams is still iffy as well

efactor

Coming at you
Higgins is their best target, but I feel Pittsburgh plans to make the Bengals pay and use them as an example. I don't see them getting any traction until late garbage time if at all. I would lean Johnson as Williams is still iffy as well
Thank you sir. Williams is already "out" so they have to throw to somebody other that Eckler. Right? ☹️