Waiver deadline approaching: Need FAST Advice

PPR league.

S. Rice and B. Edwards both have a bye this week, leaving me one WR short.

I will need to drop someone, here are my choices:

W. Parker
S. Greene

I'm shooting to pick up Maclin as my WR3.

Who should I drop?

Also, would you trade the Broncos D for Beanie Wells? I have P. Thomas, M. Turner (plus S. Greene and W. Parker but I may drop one of them) and the Saints D.

pokerpaul

How many RB do you start ?

With the info you have given W.Parker is lost starting job to Mendenhall, Greene---well yet to be seen (bad week last week) I would drop Parker for Maclin.

I wouls also trade Broncos D for Wells ( he might see more time, and has a great play-off schedule) The Saints D has been solid so far this year, I wouls play them every week at a chance to get Wells

jaybebo

I agree drop Parker for Maclin.

I would have an issue trading a defense for Wells...because unless you can start three RBs, he serves no use here. You can play best matchup each week with the Broncos and Saints defenses.

Parker has been dropped for Maclin. I'm holding on to the Broncos D and playing the matchup.

I'll most likely drop or trade Maclin this week (I have Wayne, S.Rice, B.Edwards, Welker in 3WR ppr league) to see if I can pick up either C. Taylor, S. Morris, or perhaps Parker again. I'll see what is available.

thanks for the advice