Unconfirmed Rumor: Dolphins Talking To Braylon Edwards

DearbornDolfan

According to @incarceratedbob on Twitter: WOW! WOW! This is not confirmed but i am hearing Miami Dolphins have started "talking" to Braylon Edwards (His price just went up Jets)

---

I heard the words "AFC East arms race" being thrown around earlier. If this is even close to true, then that phrase has merit. Holy **** are these teams going all in, this is going to be a fun season.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
They need a QB, not another WR...but it wouldn't be a bad pickup.

Marshall and Edwards with Bess in the slot. I like it.

DearbornDolfan

The Fins don't have a proven #2 and the more weapons the Fins have the better. I just want there to be enough cap space for Orton.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The Fins don't have a proven #2 and the more weapons the Fins have the better. I just want there to be enough cap space for Orton.

I would say Bess is pretty solid. Unless you feel his only strength is in the slot....

DearbornDolfan

Bess is an elite slot guy, right up there with Wes Welker. He's not big enough, in my opinion, to regularly handle the X or Y positions.

Remote Controller

Braylon will underwhelm wherever he goes. 2 Td games then cricketts. This is a pick that sounds better on paper than it will appear on the field.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Yeah I like what they have already. This is more of them trying to play keep away than anything else.