Jeremy Maclin
Bernard Berrian
Nate Burleson

Chris Cooley
Fred Davis

Eagles
Broncos

Rob Bironas

If i can get any of these trades which do you guys think would be the best, or do you have any suggestions on RB i should try and trade for.

Give: Miles Austin

Get: Ryan Matthews or Shonn Greene or Frank Gore

Give: Miles Austin and Beanie Wells or Pierre Thomas

Get: Ray Rice

Last edited by a moderator:

bballrulez75

what about

Give: Miles Austin

Get: Ryan Matthews or Shonn Greene or Frank Gore

Give: Miles Austin and Beanie Wells or Pierre Thomas

Get: Ray Rice

JackG1980

Is this a keeper league? I would rather have the Colts defents... anyway do not do any of those 2 for one player trades. The Miles for Gore or Mathrews are both good trades but then you will be thin at WR. How many RBs can you start.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I like the Austin for Mathews or Gore trade as well. You might be giving up quality WR depth, but could be getting those points and more (in consistency) back in a quality RB. If I was dead set on trading Austin (which would be hard to do this year), I might actually pair Wells with him for the upgrade to Rice.

JackG1980

you start 2 rb 2wr and 1 flex, i figure if i trade miles i have a good wr core still.

Burlson and Berrian may do nada this year. And Maclin may be very inconsistent. That will leave you with a very depleted WR core. But I rather have Gore/PT/Beanie/AJ/ Maclin starting then PT/Beanie/(Foster or Maclin)/AJ/Miles starting. If you did that trade I would hit the waivers for some WR insurance. An injury to AJ can kill you playoff hopes.

JackG1980

I like the Austin for Mathews or Gore trade as well. You might be giving up quality WR depth, but could be getting those points and more (in consistency) back in a quality RB. If I was dead set on trading Austin (which would be hard to do this year), I might actually pair Wells with him for the upgrade to Rice.

No way I would trade Miles and Beanie for RR. Thats way too much. Beanie could end up being the most productive player for the Cardinals if Leinart cant reach Fitz. And Miles should have an awesome year also. If anything maybe Miles and Foster for RR. But I stilll wouldnt do that.

JackG1980

Yes I would do that trade. Turner is a sure upgrade to Wells. He is a top 6 RB. And Colston could have a monster year if not, he will not be that far behind Miles.