Trade help

infamous

Alright its closing in on the trade deadline date and although my team has been doing well thus far (6-2) in second place with 770 pts thus far. I feel like im going to need some help in the playoffs just to try and raise my competitive edge.

My lineup thus far is

QB- Rodgers, Farve
RB- Westbrook, Rice, and Buckhalter (this is really what im worried about)
WR- Andre Johnson, Driver, Manningham, Cotchery, Berrian, and Crabtree
TE - Witten
DEF -CHI, and Baltimore

Obviously I have an abundance of receivers which I dont mind trading for a quality back. Im also debating about trading either Rodgers or Farve to supersize the deal and getting a star back. However doing that would open me up for serious hurt if I were to lose one of them.

This is a 12 man PPR league with all TD's(including passing)=6, 3pt bonuses for rushing/receiving over 100 yds, and passing over 300.

These are the backs i looked at to replace Westbrook and their mini lineups as well

Team 1(6-2) Turner:

RB Jacobs, Mendenhall, and Felix Jones;
WR Jennings, Ward, Houschmanzadeh, and Steve Smith(NYG)

Team 2 (2-6) Deangelo Williams:

RB Ricky Williams, Portis;
WR Boldin, Braylon Edwards, Sidney Rice, Breaston, Bryant

Team 3 (2-6) Forte:

RB Barber, Julius Jones,Fargas
WR Desean Jackon, Holmes, Josh Morgan, Crayton, Randle el

Team 4 (4-4) Ronnie Brown:

RB Grant, Choice, Parker
WR Fitzgerald, R. Moss, Knox, Walter, Clayton, Ginn Jr, Gonzalez

The other backs seem to be on more well rounded teams that i might have to pay more for or they would just sooner not give them up.

So after all that my question is... who would you rather trade for, and based on their mini lineups what would be a reasonable offer that you think they would go for. Westbrook has weighed me down so far and thank god I have only had the 2 losses b/c of it..

Much appreciated guys

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
You are thin at WR and RB.....

Your best option is to try and get a deal done with Team 1. Go for it.