Tomlinson Doubtful, looks like this will be Sproles show

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
LT is doubtful to play against Pit this week. Personally I don't see Sproles doing much against this Pitt D and the Chargers offense could find yards hard to come by this weekend.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
LT is doubtful to play against Pit this week. Personally I don't see Sproles doing much against this Pitt D and the Chargers offense could find yards hard to come by this weekend.

Sproles can't do much straight up, but draws could be productive. And some screens when Pitt blitzes hard. Liable to use Hester for the important 3-4 yard runs.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
Score Passing Rushing Receiving
Rk Week Date Tm Opp Tm Opp Cmp Att Yds TD Int Y/A Cmp% Rate Att Yds Y/A Rec Yds Y/R RRTD
Playoffs
1 WildCard Sat Jan 3, 2009 box W SDG IND 23 17 5 25 5.0 1
2 WildCard Sun Jan 6, 2008 box W SDG TEN 17 6 21 42 2.0 3 19 6.3 1
3 Division Sun Jan 13, 2008 box W SDG @ IND 28 24 7 28 4.0 1 20 20.0 0
4 ConfChamp Sun Jan 20, 2008 box L SDG @ NWE 12 21 2 5 2.5 1 1 1.0 0
5 Division Sun Jan 14, 2007 box L SDG NWE 21 24 23 123 5.3 2 64 32.0 2
6 WildCard Sat Jan 8, 2005 box L SDG NYJ 17 20 26 80 3.1 9 53 5.9 0

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Another thing to consider with Sproles is the type of runner he is, quick, sharpe cuts, ect. Now let's consider how that style will translate on the worst field surface in the NFL on a cold and snow covered day.....the field will be sloppy and cutts will be difficult. Shifty, speed backs will have a tough go IMO. Bad news for Sproles and the Chargers. Hester may be the back more suited to attack this defense and field conditions.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
No one seems to consider Parker is also a speed back.. and Memo? Russell is better suited to these conditions.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
No one seems to consider Parker is also a speed back.. and Memo? Russell is better suited to these conditions.

One thing the Pitt backs have working for them is they are used to that crappy surface. But this is another reason I think that the drafted Mendy this year, bring in a back that style fits their elements a bit more. Parker is getting better at the between the tackles bit, and while he is a speed back, I don't think he's a change direction, shifty, quick cut type back that Sproles is....More of a hit the hole and go back.