This is maddness, absolute maddness i tell you.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
It can't be. Tell me it isnt true. The Big 10 has 12 teams and the Big 12 has 10 teams. Now WTF? Now are they just messing with us to see if we're paying attention or are they that insane. Now all they need to do is change names with each other and then it would be all good.

Zach

You think Big10 you think Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc... (maybe people will think Nebraska someday).... no way in hell that you change a brand name just to fit reality.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Similar to... "what's this I hear teams can't practice and/or put pads on during bye weeks and only then once a week" stuff I'm hearing about the NFL?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Similar to... "what's this I hear teams can't practice and/or put pads on during bye weeks and only then once a week" stuff I'm hearing about the NFL?

Haven't heard that. Kinda odd. Once Missouri leaves the Big 12 then it will get interesting and the Big 12 will back up to 12 members.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
The Big 12 has 10 teams. What the ...? Oh, I am starting a baseball team. We're gonna be in the Section called The Big 13! We're really excited about it. We have our team colors and everything. Purple, as in black and blue.

Oh, how many teams are in it? 6.

What'ya mean? You can't call me stupit! YOUR Stupit.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
Lets go kill some tigers and lions in Ohio. There's gotta be a few left they aren't telling us about. They said the loose monkey must've gotten eaten by the lions. Let's go get some!!!!
(blood color for effect)

Wait, isn't Ohio ....they don't call us 12 the Big 10 for nothing!!!! And we're the baddest, best 12 teams in the league too! We're proud of being in that Big 10 league. Huh? Well we're not sure exactly who the 10 are but we're proud anyway!

Look at my 10-rounder. It holds 12 rounds!:gun2: Count 'em! There ya go; 12. How cool.
Um...why would you not call it a 12-rounder if it holds 12 rounds you ask? Just enjoy it, Ok? Vorget it dummkopf.

...doesn't seem safe though. To have 2 extra rounds and not know it....

Logic -:clean windows: right out the window it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
You think Big10 you think Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc... (maybe people will think Nebraska someday).... no way in hell that you change a brand name just to fit reality.

Not saying change the names just fit into what the name says. Big 12, go get a few teams and be 12 again. Big 10: get off that sh!t, its starting to warp your brains when you think 12 teams is still 10.

ilmkidunya

It can't be. Tell me it isnt true. The Big 10 has 12 teams and the Big 12 has 10 teams. Now WTF? Now are they just messing with us to see if we're paying attention or are they that insane. Now all they need to do is change names with each other and then it would be all good.

I think your pic is height of madness......... isn't it..