The Lineup Doctor 2010

unamor

Currently starting Palmer over Flacco this week but thinking about
picking up Bradford...tds 4pts/1pt 25 yards/3pts 300 yards/ -1pt Int.

What would Chris do?

Thanks in advance.

Currently starting Palmer over Flacco this week but thinking about
picking up Bradford...tds 4pts/1pt 25 yards/3pts 300 yards/ -1pt Int.

What would Chris do?

Thanks in advance.

Flacco torched the Browns for 3 TD's last week and Palmer should be able to do the same if not more against thim this week.

Phil Dawson

Bye weeks are the worst

In a .5ppr league with no Charles, no Austin, no Breaston...

Which 3 should I use this week out of Forsett, Green Ellis, Rice, Kuhn, Mcgahee and Snelling for 2 RB spots and a flex? Rice scares me a lot due to Pit and his injury and he’s sucked thus far. I like Kuhn’s matchup and Jackson has been awful.

I waived Miami due to matchup and bye, who should I grab at defense out of Indy, SD, Chicago and who should I drop from the above to get them? I'm thinking Snelling has to be odd man out given Turners 20+ carries last week but I'll be kicking myself if he gets hurt.

Finally any big reach WRs? I missed out on any of the guys who people have been talking about and picked up Amendola who I thought makes sense with ppr...

Thanks for any advice

pipeman

Hey Chris, thanks in advance. Got two Q's.

With ADP and Austin out this week, I'm struggling with WDIS against league leader. PPR.
1. With Foster, my other option is an injured Rice, or Brandon Jackson vs. Detroit.
2. Pick two between Megatron, Floyd, or Jacoby Jones. (Would hate to start Schaub, Foster, AND Jones, but...

In a .5ppr league with no Charles, no Austin, no Breaston...

Which 3 should I use this week out of Forsett, Green Ellis, Rice, Kuhn, Mcgahee and Snelling for 2 RB spots and a flex? Rice scares me a lot due to Pit and his injury and he’s sucked thus far. I like Kuhn’s matchup and Jackson has been awful.

I waived Miami due to matchup and bye, who should I grab at defense out of Indy, SD, Chicago and who should I drop from the above to get them? I'm thinking Snelling has to be odd man out given Turners 20+ carries last week but I'll be kicking myself if he gets hurt.

Finally any big reach WRs? I missed out on any of the guys who people have been talking about and picked up Amendola who I thought makes sense with ppr...

Thanks for any advice

Forsett, Rice (if he plays) and Green-Ellis

I would grab the Bears D off the waivers and drop Kuhn. GB is going to be adding a feature back in the coming weeks and Kuhn will probably end up being more or less worthless

Don't really know what to say about the WR's, but if you post the FA's I can let you know who I like.

Hey Chris, thanks in advance. Got two Q's.

With ADP and Austin out this week, I'm struggling with WDIS against league leader. PPR.
1. With Foster, my other option is an injured Rice, or Brandon Jackson vs. Detroit.
2. Pick two between Megatron, Floyd, or Jacoby Jones. (Would hate to start Schaub, Foster, AND Jones, but...

I would try out Jackson this week. He should get some ydg against Detroit.

Megatron and Floyd

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I hear you're the guy to go to when you're in a pickle...
Standard PPR scoring:
1.) Roll the dice on Rice or start the Lawfirm? Arian Foster gets the other starting position on this team?
2.) Start 3 of the 4: Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks, Jermichael Finley

I hear you're the guy to go to when you're in a pickle...
Standard PPR scoring:
1.) Roll the dice on Rice or start the Lawfirm? Arian Foster gets the other starting position on this team?
2.) Start 3 of the 4: Larry Fitzgerald, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks, Jermichael Finley

Green-Ellis' matchup is not so great that I would bench Rice especially since the Lawfirm is in a RBBC that is so unpredictable.

Fitz, Nicks, Finley

Remote Controller

Shaub at OAK
Bradford vs. SEA
Young vs. DEN

Have no idea how Schaub will react to the loss last week and the reality that AJ and OD are both gimpy. Does this team know how to mix it up, or will they simply try to revert to week 1 and run the ball?
Seems like Bradford might be my safest option for 250+ and 2 TD's.

Also,
Driver vs. DET
Jacoby at OAK
Gaffney at TEN

Driver seems like a safe play and Jacoby the homerun swing. I see Gaffney somewhere in between.

One more,

Wells at SDC
Hightower at SDC
RW vs. NEP

I am worried that San Diego puts it on ARI rendering Wells out of the picture. I also feel that the Dolphins fair well at home on Monday Night, and RW redeems himself in a big way.

Pick me one from each of these please.

Shaub at OAK
Bradford vs. SEA
Young vs. DEN

Have no idea how Schaub will react to the loss last week and the reality that AJ and OD are both gimpy. Does this team know how to mix it up, or will they simply try to revert to week 1 and run the ball?
Seems like Bradford might be my safest option for 250+ and 2 TD's.

Also,
Driver vs. DET
Jacoby at OAK
Gaffney at TEN

Driver seems like a safe play and Jacoby the homerun swing. I see Gaffney somewhere in between.

One more,

Wells at SDC
Hightower at SDC
RW vs. NEP

I am worried that San Diego puts it on ARI rendering Wells out of the picture. I also feel that the Dolphins fair well at home on Monday Night, and RW redeems himself in a big way.

Pick me one from each of these please.

Don't like Schaub this week either go with the Kid.

Driver owns Detroit

I would go with Wells. The Pats will make the Dolphins win with Henne imo.

Lanigiro

Calvin Johnson
Kevin Walter
Hakeem Nicks
Randy Moss
DeSean Jackson

Start 3, PPR

DeSean and Randy are obvious starts to me, just unsure of #3.
I've been leaning towards Hakeem but Megatron is at #9 on the cheatsheet and how can I NOT start 3 top 10 WR's?

Calvin Johnson
Kevin Walter
Hakeem Nicks
Randy Moss
DeSean Jackson

Start 3, PPR

DeSean and Randy are obvious starts to me, just unsure of #3.
I've been leaning towards Hakeem but Megatron is at #9 on the cheatsheet and how can I NOT start 3 top 10 WR's?

You can't not

pokerpaul

8 team standard scoring (plus bonus at 100 and 200 yards)

Minus the no-brainer starts (R.Moss,F.Gore)here is my current line-up:

L.Fitzgerald @ SD -WR
D.Driver vs DET -WR
M.Forte @ NYG -FLEX
L.McCoy vs WAS -RB
M.Floyd vs ARI -Bench

This is what I'm planning on starting, but was also thinking about swapping Floyd and Fitz.
What are your suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.

mills

6 pts per TD, 1 pt per 10 yds

BJGE vs. MIA
Wells vs. SDC
Stewy vs. NOS

Need 1

Fitz vs. OAK
Desean vs. Was
Clayton vs. SEA
Wallace vs. BAL
Owens vs. CLE

Need 3 (Desean and Fitz are obvious for me, not sure on the 3rd...)

IDP question.

Branch (s) vs HOU
T Thomas (CB) vs. CHI
Delmas (s) vs. GB
Joseph (CB) vs. CLE

Need 2 here, Thinking Delmas and Branch.

Thanks in advance LUD!

8 team standard scoring (plus bonus at 100 and 200 yards)

Minus the no-brainer starts (R.Moss,F.Gore)here is my current line-up:

L.Fitzgerald @ SD -WR
D.Driver vs DET -WR
M.Forte @ NYG -FLEX
L.McCoy vs WAS -RB
M.Floyd vs ARI -Bench

This is what I'm planning on starting, but was also thinking about swapping Floyd and Fitz.
What are your suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.

You're right on with what you've got. Good Luck.

6 pts per TD, 1 pt per 10 yds

BJGE vs. MIA
Wells vs. SDC
Stewy vs. NOS

Need 1

Fitz vs. OAK
Desean vs. Was
Clayton vs. SEA
Wallace vs. BAL
Owens vs. CLE

Need 3 (Desean and Fitz are obvious for me, not sure on the 3rd...)

IDP question.

Branch (s) vs HOU
T Thomas (CB) vs. CHI
Delmas (s) vs. GB
Joseph (CB) vs. CLE

Need 2 here, Thinking Delmas and Branch.

Thanks in advance LUD!

Wells. I'm really having a hard time between Stewart and Wells. I love the matchup for Stewart but I think the Panthers get blown out quickly so Stewart won't get hardly any touches. Don't trust BJGE over either of those two quite yet.

T.O should have his best game of the year this week.

Delmas and Branch it is

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Starting:
Cedric Benson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Reggie Wayne
Lance Moore

Flex:
Tolbert or D. Branch?

Bench:
CJ Spiller
M. Williams SEA

Which flex?

gizzil

bad big money

<acronym title="quarterback"><acronym title="quarterback">QB</acronym></acronym> Aaron Rodgers DET
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Greg Jennings DET
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Jabar Gaffney @TEN
<acronym title="Wide Receiver">WR</acronym> Devery Henderson CAR (Crabtree and TO apparently suck)
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Frank Gore @ATL
<acronym title="Running Back">RB</acronym> Ryan Mathews AZ
<acronym title="tight end">TE</acronym> Z Miller Hou
K Rackers @ oak
DEF Bal @PIT

BN Matthew Stafford (still fishing for a better backup)
BN Witten bye
BN TO @CLE
BN Crabtree @ATL
BN Jhavid Best @GB
BN Mike Tolbert AZ (hanging on to him 1 more week)
BN Bironas DEN

My receivers are dismal, rodgers isnt scoring, and my RBs arent great either... ugh