The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

silver:

I am not on the Moats bandwagon. I think he earned himself some carries and a bigger role, but the Texans know that Slaton is the man and will continue to be the primary ball carrier. Go with Barber.

gizzil

Warner torches the bears?

i know warner probably is the safer play... palmer has traditionally been pretty solid vs the ravens though.. and i know the bears rarely put it together 2 weeks in a row, but they really didnt last week anyway... and the cards are gonna be at soldiersss field... is it just wishful thinking that the bears might win this game? however i sat palmer against the bears and he pikcked apart that tampa 2 pretty easy...

QB
Warner @chi
Palmer v. bal

RB
Ray Rice @cin
Maroney v.mia
AP bye

WR
Collie vs. hou
C. Johnson @sea (cmon play already)
Maclin v.dal
Harvin bye
BN Lav. coles v.bal (in case onea these busters sits, or whatever free agent i see open like - crayton, mike wallace, chris henry)

K
Rackers @chi (he's a kicker why is he probable)

DEF
Seattle v. detroit
BN Baltimore @cin (ive had palmer many years he does eat up bal)

D
D. Sharper v. car
C. Lofton v. was (hes gonna tackle portis 50 times! hahahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:

cctekguy

Staff member
Hey Chris,

My friend has:

Ronnie Brown, Mendenhall, Hightower. Pick one.

Knox, Walter, Owens, Fitzgerald. Pick 2.

PPR.

Thank you in advance, kind Sir.

unamor

std scoring- start 2 RB-3 WR- 1 TE

Michael Turner-starting

J. Charles or T. Hightower?

L. Fitz.-starting
V. Jacks- starting

M. Crabtree or D. Driver?

V. Davis or J. Witten?

Thanks!!!!!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
PPR standard scoring

Hasselbeck or McNabb ??

Hass has a great match up vs. the Lions, McNabb had a good game last week.

Thanks Chris

unamor:

Charles-Jax D is very suspect
Driver- Don't think Crabs puts together another big game this week
Witten- he's waaaaay overdue. Big game=big day for Witten

derringer:

I would go with Hass against the Lions. He's going to get you a guaranteed 250 and 2 TD's. McNabb against the 'Boys is much more unpredictable. I don't think he has a big game.

evilone

WARNER@ CHICAGO OR SHAUB@ INDY? ALSO NEED 1 OUT OF 4 RBS, I HAVE K SMITH@SEATTLE, MOATS@INDY, MORENO VS PITT, OR MARONEY VS MIAMI

Escrow

Standard scoring

QB

Matty Ice vs Wasb
or
Alex Smith vs Ten

RB-PPR(Pick 1)
Kevin Smith vs Sea
Moats vs Ind
Slaton vs Ind
Wells vs Chi

escrow:

Matty Ice

I think I would play it safe with Kevin Smith until this whole Texans RB situation becomes a little bit clearer. What a kick in the nuts to Slaton owners :thud:

Escrow

escrow:

Matty Ice

I think I would play it safe with Kevin Smith until this whole Texans RB situation becomes a little bit clearer. What a kick in the nuts to Slaton owners :thud:

Thanks...i have benson and MJD....and i am hoping beanie wells takes more carries from hightower come playoff time...did you see his week 14-16 matchups :pickle:

Escrow

chris..i also have McCoy....seeing reports that westy is out...should i go Mccoy over Smith?