TE's

Remote Controller

I own Olsen, and have another pick coming in the IBL draft. I have a feeling Finley, Rudolf, Gates, and Daniels could all be there. Finley is a guy I really wanted but he shares Bye weeks with Olsen. Whatcha got on the other three? Leaning Gates, Rudolf, Daniels, but have them very close.

ExperiencedRookie

Gates is looking more and more attractive as every other receiving option is seeming to die off in SD.

I'm not a big fan of Daniels. I see him becoming a 3rd option in the passing game this year

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
they have been saying that for Daniels for years ,and he is still there. I like Gates then Daniels, my fear for Rudolph is he may not get as many redzone looks

Remote Controller

Gates is looking more and more attractive as every other receiving option is seeming to die off in SD.

I'm not a big fan of Daniels. I see him becoming a 3rd option in the passing game this year
Denario goes down......Floyd goes down......Vincent won't get up.......now Keenan leaves practice with a PCL. At some point all they'll have to do is guard Gates. I'm thinking these injuries hurt him substantially.