Terrance Williams?

gizzil

I currently have Terrance Williams @SEA in at flex in a full point ppr, with Reggie Bush @MIN (kills me to sit) and Hillman @NYJ. In @ RB I have Lamar Miller vs. GB and Bishop Sankey vs JAX... If you don't know they were saying all week probably no Calvin Johnson and no Reggie Bush. Bush is still a "Q" and not a "D" though... and on turf...

cctekguy

Staff member
Not sure what you're asking Giz.

Sounds like you want me to say Bush is Playing....NOT

Miller and Sankey are risky plays to begin with (Moreno is back) and Hillman is risky too

...But, I have a creepy feeling about Dallas (4-1 is a mirage) against Seattle @ home.

I'd be more prone to bench Miller for Hillman and grit my teeth with Williams @ Seattle. Hillman in garbage time > Miller in come from behind time.

Heck, start Hillman in your other league too. Might as well live or die by a waiver wire pick. :D

gizzil

Actually what I am reading on Bush looks favorable. I am thinking if looks good in the morning maybe play bush and hillman instead of williiams? or maybe picking up CJ ANderson. I feel like Hillman really isnt the answer for the broncos

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd have Miller and Williams in the game if it was me. Bush survives on speed and foot injuries do little to help that.