Tebow to Preach to 20,000 Easter Sunday

gizzil

clearly he's not smart enough to pull something terrible off. somebody close to him might be able to use his unprecedented celebrity mixed with the unquestioning lemming-mindedness of religion to create something truly awful. i think it's very, very possible

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Just don't get it. Rumor has it, he turned down Jax to go to NY for the chance to play QB yet has recently come out and said he doesn't know if he will ever be a starter again. He had a much better chance here to do so. And he does do a yearly golf charity event here and got so many local ties. Really thought there was a good chance he was headed here. And with that said, i was just cringing on the idea of him here. I like the guy alot. He is definitly a good role model for people and young kids but didn't want him playing behind center here. So glad the deal never went thru. Gabbert has enough confidence issues that if he would have ended up here then that would have been the end of what little confidence Blaine has left. I still believe in Gabbert. Not his fault we had no wr's, lewis forgot how to catch and an injury riddled o-line kept him running for his life. or better yet crumbling to the ground to save his life.

Remote Controller

Just don't get it. Rumor has it, he turned down Jax to go to NY for the chance to play QB yet has recently come out and said he doesn't know if he will ever be a starter again. He had a much better chance here to do so. And he does do a yearly golf charity event here and got so many local ties. Really thought there was a good chance he was headed here. And with that said, i was just cringing on the idea of him here. I like the guy alot. He is definitly a good role model for people and young kids but didn't want him playing behind center here. So glad the deal never went thru. Gabbert has enough confidence issues that if he would have ended up here then that would have been the end of what little confidence Blaine has left. I still believe in Gabbert. Not his fault we had no wr's, lewis forgot how to catch and an injury riddled o-line kept him running for his life. or better yet crumbling to the ground to save his life.
I heard the new owner wanted him but the Coaching staff didn't, and it would have been like it was in Denver the year before going in. He said that both owner and staff wanted him in NY and that he would clearly be assured of finding the field earlier.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I heard the new owner wanted him but the Coaching staff didn't, and it would have been like it was in Denver the year before going in. He said that both owner and staff wanted him in NY and that he would clearly be assured of finding the field earlier.

Heard that also. And more to the story and not sure if anybody outside of Jax heard it all. Evidentily the owner(khan) and Gene Smith don't get alone very well and rumor has it that smith is gone after the draft, even tho Khan just gave him a fancy pricey new contract. Smith has made some real bad decisions in our drafts and it finally might have caught up with him.