Steelers WR Nate Washington Could Be Moving On.

Coachnorm

The Steelers are hinting that if WR Nate Washinton gets a nice size offer from another team that they just might let him go. With Santonio Holmes emerging in the latter part of his third year, third year emerging WR, somehow that sounds familar. :) Limas Sweed is also showing some signs of life.

OK, back to Nate Washington. You have to admire Nates production on the field for as little snaps as he gets. He can move the chains with short catches as well as grab a 25-35 yarder. He could be a productive #2 WR if given more snaps/oppertunity. So How about it, could your favorite team use him?

Runnik's Hambones

My favorite team could use him, however I get the feeling that Seattle and/or New England will go after him. Obviously the Seahawks need help in the reciever department, and the Patriots thrive in using #2-4 recievers to win a championship.

Coachnorm

Yes, the Bucs could use him. How badly is a little hard to determine in the post Chucky era. Some WRs on the Bucs claimed that Chuckys manlove for Galloway held them back or was it the dropped balls? ;)

Bryant and Nate Washington does have a nice ring to it.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Teams in need of Wrs - Miami, Tampa, Philly, Cincinnati ( if chad and housh go), Baltimore, Cleveland, Oakland, Chicago.....and I am sure there are more.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
LOL, Teams in need of WR = Anyone except Arizona
No not really.

Greenbay is fine. San Diego is fine. Denver is actually fine. New England is fine. Arizona, Dallas, Giants (even without Plaxico), Houston, and many others are fine.

Runnik's Hambones

I agree that GB, SD, Dallas and Denver are fine. I do not think the Giants are fine, and I could easily see NE going after another reciever.