Starting QB

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Stafford @ DEN
Schaub vs. JAX

I want to go Stafford here, I know he'll start but with the questionable tag I'm concerned...will he finish?

Denver is fairly weak against the pass, but have been able to stop teams from finding the endzone. Jacksonville, on the other hand, is surprisingly good against the pass but have allowed 10 TDs through the air thus far. Not to mention that Schaub and company do not look close to the same without Andre Johnson.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ouch..hard choice there. I think you would have to go with the QB that has the best shot at finishing the game and with Injury boy Stafford being one bad hit away from IR i would go with Schaub at least till Stafford gets healthier

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
A little food for thought....Stafford told Werder that he "will start and is confident he can make every throw." While Stafford's track record may make it more concerning that he was listed as questionable on the injury report, there wasn't a single negative report on his health status all this week. We fully expect Stafford to start against the Broncos, and don't see any reason to believe he'd be inhibited

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Thanks Khan, fortunately I still have a couple hours left to drive myself crazy deciding between the two

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Alright, going to go with Schaub based solely on the fact that without Best there's really no one to take the pressure off of Stafford, he's going to have to hang in there and make A LOT of throws, perhaps not the best formula for the banged up QB.

Ultimately what my benching him means is that Stafford will have a career game, so congrats to those that are actually going to start him.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Lost, difference of 10.28.
Difference between what Schaub got me and what Stafford would have got me= 13.08

Crap.