SO Hafax team Preseason Report

Arctic Dawgs

Although last year was a good season for us it was disappointing. Here is the reason that stat upgrades for the week should be allowed for IDP leagues.

In Week 1, forward progress was granted to a returner against our punter on a Fair Catch (from the 18 to the 21 yd line) as he running forward to catch the ball. This resulted in about a 3 pt drop in our punters score fore not being inside the 20 and the reduced yardage. We lost by about 1/2 pt. The Thurs corrected scores would have had us winning by about 6 points . This league does not allow the Thurs corrections which is MFLs standard day for corrections. Come playoff time this loss bumped us from #1 seed to the #2 seed.

Week 1 of playoffs we had a very good game scoring the 5th or 6th highest score of the year in the league, however the 5th seed we were playing just went off out of the blue and had the 2nd highest score of the year. We would have won the championship again if we had been the #1 seed. Oh Well.

For those that haven't tried IDP you have to get in so that when you are watching the games on Sundays and following the stats live on the internet you can spend all day yelling at the TV "xyz didn't make that tackle, my guy did. Great fun

On to our 2015 squad. Looks pretty damn good

Offense

QBs:
Wilson Sea
Garopollo NEP
Grayson NOS
still in need of a backup. I think Wilson star is just getting brighter though

RB:
Lacy GBP
Michael Dal
Matt Jones Was
Jav Allen Bal
Cam Artis-Payne Car
Mike Davis SF
Foz Whittacker Car
Turbin Sea (I/R, on my cut list)
all I can say is WOW

WR:
Bryant Dal
Sanders Den
Lattimer Den
Woods Buf
Matthews Sea
Norwood Car (cut list)
Carter Ind (cut list)
we have had stronger in the past I think but this is still a very good group. Problem is only 1 rookie contract

TE:
Green SDC
Cook StL
Rivera OAK
serviceable at best

Backup QB looks to be the biggest need for this team. This is looking to be our best ever roster with more depth than we have ever had

Special Teams

PK - Baily Dal
PN - Huber Cin
whatever .....

Defense

DL:
Richardson NYJ (suspension)
Moore NYG
Tuitt Pit (cut list ??)
digging the waiver wire for depth/starter We might wind up streaming weekly here

LB:
Clowney Hou
Kerrigan Was
Brown Buf
Keuchly Car
Wagner Sea
very strong group

DB:
Burnett GBP
Bethea SF
Collins NYG
not as strong as years past but better than most of league

Definitely 1 of the strongest Ds in the league but we are starting to run low on rookie contracts.

Overall
Very tough team to beat in a 16 team league. With any luck we should be a 1 or 2 seed again

Last edited:

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Punters? PUNTERS?! lool

Grab Frank Clark if he's still out there. I was drafting him at the end of my IDP drafts and he was wreaking havoc all preseason.

Arctic Dawgs

Don't laugh on the Punters. About 8 yrs ago when Miller was GM we made playoffs because of a Min punter with a big leg

Clark went at 5:13 in rookie draft, 2 picks before we were gonna grab him. Took a flyer on Duron Carter then.

Just tried trading Kerrigan for him but was rejected