Should I pick up these FA RBs?

In a standard league, nonPPR (QB, RB,RB2,WR,WR2,TE,K,D,Flx(rb,wr,te).

I'm in 4th place right now with a 5 and 4 record, 12 team league, 6 team playoff.

I have:
Vick and E. Mannning
Mendenhall, T. Jones, R. Brown, McGahee, Hightower
R. Wayne, D. Jax, Boldin
Z. Miller, A. Hernandez
Bironas
Bucs D for this week, and Saints D

Here are some free agents available:
RB: Kevin Smith, C. Portis, M. Goodson, M. Hart

Who would you pick up and who would you drop?

BTW: I've been sending trades for an upgrade in RB, using one of my WRs. Both straight up and combo trades, no nibbles yet.

Remote Controller

In a standard league, nonPPR (QB, RB,RB2,WR,WR2,TE,K,D,Flx(rb,wr,te).

I'm in 4th place right now with a 5 and 4 record, 12 team league, 6 team playoff.

I have:
Vick and E. Mannning
Mendenhall, T. Jones, R. Brown, McGahee, Hightower
R. Wayne, D. Jax, Boldin
Z. Miller, A. Hernandez
Bironas
Bucs D for this week, and Saints D

Here are some free agents available:
RB: Kevin Smith, C. Portis, M. Goodson, M. Hart

Who would you pick up and who would you drop?

BTW: I've been sending trades for an upgrade in RB, using one of my WRs. Both straight up and combo trades, no nibbles yet.
You are fine and can't improve your team with those options. Goodluck in the playoffs because you are bound! You can't afford to move a WR at all

I'm considering a trade. Since I have R. Brown, I was planning on offering Hightower (who may start this week) for Ricky Williams.

Here is my reason, Hightower has limited value as long B. Wells is in the mix. And even with B. Wells injured, Hightower has fumble issues. In addition, I most likely would not start him, even if he starts, over T. Jones or one of my WRs in a flex spot.

Now Ricky Williams has been playing bad lately but if I get him on my roster and either Ronnie or Ricky go down, then I'll have good'ish RB w/ the majority of touches.

Thoughts..

Remote Controller

I'm considering a trade. Since I have R. Brown, I was planning on offering Hightower (who may start this week) for Ricky Williams.

Here is my reason, Hightower has limited value as long B. Wells is in the mix. And even with B. Wells injured, Hightower has fumble issues. In addition, I most likely would not start him, even if he starts, over T. Jones or one of my WRs in a flex spot.

Now Ricky Williams has been playing bad lately but if I get him on my roster and either Ronnie or Ricky go down, then I'll have good'ish RB w/ the majority of touches.

Thoughts..
Great move and Ricky loves the winter! If I were the Ricky owner I wouldn't trade with you though.