Sanchez now running with Jets 1st offense

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Rotoworld reports Jets QB Mark Sanchez ran with the first-team offense for the first time in Saturdays practice and "stole the show". Sanchez's first pass went for a deep touchdown to Jerricho Cotchery, and he finished 10-of-19 with two touchdowns and one pick. Kellen Clemens, running with the second-team offense, was 4-of-12 with an interception. Clemens is still expected to get the start in the Jets first preseason game, but teammates are starting to rally around the rook.

Was only a matter of time anyway.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just like Stafford, Sanchez will be the starter when the games start counting.
I agree.

I think Ryan saw first hand a rookie Qb can win, if the defense and running game is there to support him. I am not high on Wrs for jets..but running game and Def. I am . Sanchez could be a great late pickup....if he progresses similar to Flacco or Ryan last year.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I agree.

I think Ryan saw first hand a rookie Qb can win, if the defense and running game is there to support him. I am not high on Wrs for jets..but running game and Def. I am . Sanchez could be a great late pickup....if he progresses similar to Flacco or Ryan last year.

I really don't think NY has a choice who to start. The city wants to win and watch Sanchez play. And this will happen starting week 1.

Flacco/Ryan hopefully wasn't a flook. (sp). Hopefully the 2nd year slump doesn't get them.