Round 3 and the Colts take ....

Arctic Dawgs

their 2nd TE today. Dwayne Allen. Suprised me but they are looking to help Luck big time

Rams take CB Trumaine Johnson

Vikings take CB Josh Robinson

Broncos trade way up with Browns for RB Ronnie Hillman

Arctic Dawgs

Texans take WR Dervier Posey

Bills take WR T J Graham

WTF Jags take Punter Anger

Redskins take OG Josh Leribeus

Dolphins take DE Oliver Vernon

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
why in the fk would you take a punter in the 3rd round or the draft at all. these guys get signed on the list of undrafted players. this had to be a gene smith pick. this ****es me off. and the draft started off so good with such a bright out look. and now its all for not.

Arctic Dawgs

Texans take OG Brandon Brooks

Jets take OLB Demario Davis

Phin take TE Mike Egnew

Bears take FS Brandon Hardin

Cards take CB Jamell Fleming

gizzil

i dunno about our dudes... but maybe emery does - we did get him for his drafting abilities. i like the positions he went for (DE,WR,S) , although i maybe woulda preferred a bigger DE/DT. and the hardin dude (s) has apparently been injured for the better part of two years. the wr (alshon) kinda surprised me cuz they literally have weems, thomas, and hester in the wr depth chart already and they aint gonna help much at all, meaning you're using a ton of roster spots for wr. on the other hand, it's looking like cutler is gonna be a happy camper. and he's gonna be the team going forward.

gizzil

the seattle thing is somewhat puzzling - maybe they just don't ever wanna run into the situation they have over the past few seasons again. i mean really tavaris isn't your answer anyway right

Oh and cerbs... what in the **** is Jax doing drafting a punter?

xqj47alpha

Banned
i don't know much about kickers, liquored up or not.

I like that pick of the Colts - T.Y. Hilton. Probably a reach right here but they obviously wanted him enough to worry someone else was eyeballing that sucker too.

I watched T. Y. play against Marshall, and kid got skillz. He's capable of being like Wes Welker. A sure fire flyer in any dynasty league.

edited to add response to
Seattle already has 3 QBs. Is Tarvaris going to be hitting the tradeing block ??

:dunno:
I think this plays to the mentality required in the great wide open north west.
A QB that can lower the risk of turnovers.
There's a reason Tarvaris is on their roster. That skill set is not awful in the weirdest place to play on the planet. Clearly the team doesn't need two QB's like that, so yeah, most likely Tarvaris and his Neptunium name will find a back-up role elsewhere so long as Wilson isn't any worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Seattle already has 3 QBs. Is Tarvaris going to be hitting the tradeing block ??

:dunno:

Sorry, but I love the Wilson pick. I won't say now he is the next Brees, but he is that mold, and from the Big 10 as well. Kid can make all the throws, and has a throwing motion that is over the top, and has never had alot of passes batted down. Just as a side fact, he played behind the tallest OL in the history of the NCAA last year, and it was no issue. This was a great pick by Seattle in that if Flynn does not work out, they have the next Qb ready. If Flynn does work out, they have trade bait or back up for years at a great price.

Tavarius will be gone at end of year when his contract expires.