Rodgers and Adams

Remote Controller

Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and WR Davante Adams would love to team up with the Denver Broncos, according to sources. Please God, let this happen!

Remote Controller

I am. My favorite two games ever were Favre beating Rodgers twice. Very fortunate to have had these two Qb's back to back but I just don't care for Rodgers the human.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Devonte Adams is gonna get the franchise tag and everyone just needs to accept it

hikeNbike

They really should trade Rodgers. I know conventional wisdom is you don't trade a superstar but running things back isn't likely to yield any better results. Packers are way too cap poor to add pieces and bringing the gang back hasn't worked at all. I can't see how they breakthrough next year with the same or a slightly downgraded roster. I feel like at this point Rodgers goes looking for excuses the minute things start to go wrong in a playoff game.

Packers have had a long playoff run, better to rebuild now then get maybe 2 more years of playoff teams that don't quite have enough.

Thinking Rodgers could get 2 or 3 first rounders if they trade him now. Colts need a qb, Broncos, need a qb Maybe the Vikings or heck maybe the Niners next year?

Heck maybe the Packers could trade Rodgers for picks then use the picks to then get Russell Wilson?

hikeNbike

How bout Indi gets Rodgers and Pack get Wentz and 3 first rounders?

Then swap coaches Cowboys get Lafleur and Pack get McCarthy back.😁

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Reports out that Green Bay will at least exercise the FT - however, Adams could threaten or actually hold out if he wanted.

hikeNbike

Rodgers and Denver need to be careful. Denver might have the goods but start trading those goods to get Rodgers and they might not be much better than a rebuild with a good qb. If I'm Green Bay I'd ask for Jerry Jeudy and 3 first rounders and two seconds as my starting offer. Well that plus some mile high joints. Lol