Rate my trade

JackG1980

I think I gave too much but I believe it will help me in the long run.
PPR 12 team league with return yards. 25 yards = 1 point
Gave Dez Bryant, M Crabtree and G. Olsen
Got Deangelo Williams and T. Moeako

With Steve Smith out DW will be relied upon more, and what i am really hoping is that he will get traded to Green Bay. But that is a long shot.

What my team looks like now

QBs: T. Brady, S. Bradford
RBs: Deangelo Williams, Lesean McCoy, K. Moreno, C.J. Spiller, A. Dixon, L. Blount
WRs: Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Mike Williams, Devone Bess, D. Amendola
TEs: Zach Miller, T. Moeaki

#1bears fan

It does sound like you gave alot but with AJ and Austin starting you're set at WR. You needed RB help and you got it but I think you might have been able to do better than D. Williams. With S Smith out teams will be stacked up against the run. so His production could go either way

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
really just a DeWill trade. Moeaki s/b on waiver wire. (or sheffler, dressen, pettigrew, mercedes lewis).

'Twas the only way you were going to pick up a top RB

JackG1980

Offered that same trade for S. Jackson, MJD, RR, Gore, Mendenhall and others but noone would take it. D. Williams was the best one that got accepted. But with the departure of Lynch I think Spiller could be a RB2 in my scoring system. And when McCoy and Moreno come back they both should be productive. I could play up to 3 RBs. I figured I am buying low on Williams. Well, I hope I am. I just think even if this ends up as a bad trade I have decent depth at both RBs and Wrs