Rate My Draft

Boozy

Picked 3rd in a 12 team league. Non-PPR. 3pts. for 25 yrds rush/rec. 6pts. for TD. I didn't draft in this order. I will not tell you the order. Bodes that drinking a half bottle of scotch while drafting makes for some fudge-ups.

Here we go.

Matt Schaub - Hou
Kyle Orton - Den
Jamaal Charles - KC
Ryan Grant - GB
Rashad Jennings - Jac
Isaac Redman - Pitt
Aaron Brown - Det
Hakeem Nicks - NYG
Steve Johnson - Buff
Mike Thomas - Jac
Robert Meachem - NO
Austin Collie - Ind
Jason Witten - Dal
Chris Cooley - Was
Alex Henery - Phi
Pitt D/ST

I know my two TEs have the same bye. Damn you Dewars!(I swore that 5 looked like a 6)

And if you don't know what player is at what position, find a new hobby!

Zach

I was trying to think of what to say... then I noticed your avatar... that about sums it up.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
B for your QB's i think Orton may hurt you a little if Schaub goes down with an injury

B for your RB's after J.Charles and R,Grant your a little thin

A for your WR's H.Nicks, S.Johnson & M.Thomas are your studs, i think M.Thomas may surprise you.

A for your TE's

I wont rate your PK & Def. they are a week by week proposition

No doubt that most Outlaws will think i gave your roster to much credit, probably why i never win :grin:

My .02

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Probably the worst non-PPR RB field Ive seen in quite sometime. (Sorry fella, you asked for advice and you got it).

Boozy

Well at least I only have a less than a half bottle of Dewars left for my PPR league next week.(too bad this was my $$$ league though)

Runnik's Hambones

J Charles is nice as 3pt/25 yards is more than most leagues. As well, I think you should have had better WRs. I realize it's not ppr, but the same thing goes for yards. You want someone who's going to get you 1200-1500 yards at both RB1 and WR1. Your back up RBs are pretty bad. Your first 5 rounds should have netted you a RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE1. I wouldn't have gone QB until about the 7th or later.