Chris Cooley
Fred Davis

Eagles
Broncos

Rob Bironas

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
You bumped a thread after 7 hours? Be patient, sir, be patient. :grin:

Honestly, there is nothing about this team that particularly excites me.

While I like the upside to both Kolb and Sanchez, the reality of it is that you have middle of the pack QBs here, something to keep an eye on as QBs of this nature won't win you a game but every once in a while, with a few interceptions thrown, they can cost you one.

As far as your RBs go, I like Foster. I'm not big on Wells nor Thomas and in a 12 man league I believe that you could have done much better than the two of them. Foster was a good pick up though, hopefully you didn't reach too much on the guy.

The WRs, I believe, are the saving grace of your team.
Andre Johnson is Andre Johnson.
Miles Austin was phenomenal last year, now, the question is can he do it again? Clearly, you think so, as it seems, does most on this site, myself included.
Jeremy Maclin is a name that I cringe when looking at, perhaps because last year he destroyed my Buccaneers or maybe because I just don't think the guy is that good. If Maclin is anything, it's inconsistent. And with the way that your league's scoring is set up, really there is no place for him on your team. He's not a TD threat, he's not going to get you a bunch of yards, and, to top it off, he's a 4 reception-a-game receiver, a guy who comes on, throws off the secondary for a down or two, and then you're done.
Bernard Berrian's stock is rising my the second and I very much like this pick up, I think he rounds up a solid starting three wideouts when you partner him with Johnson and Austin.
Nate Burleson, huh? Complete waste of a pick, IMO. He's had just 2 seasons over 60 receptions and 2 seasons over 3 TDs. May make for a serviceable bye week filler, but if you lose a guy to injury, with Burleson subbed in, your lineup will look weak.

Chris Cooley should be poised to have a phenomenal year, I have him rated very high for a TE, though judging from how most of my drafts have gone this year, I don't put much value in to the position. With that said though, he should make a valuable goal line threat in McNabb's arsenal.

So there you have it, difficult to say if you've got a playoff team here without seeing anyone else's roster, but, to be quite frank, I'd think that you'd be lucky to finish with a .500 record.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Here is my take by position

QB- (Gets a C+) Sanchez might improve from last year but IMO is not "Elite"
Kolb is a good back up but is unproven during a full season, i lke what ive seen from Kolb so far.

RB- (B+) In Zona there will not be much of a passing game so B.Wells and the running game might be all the Cards have, A.Foster is a favorite of mine problem is Texas likes to go with who's hot and who's not RBBC. And P.Thomas will see lots of carries and catches hope your league is a PPR. B.Scott take em or leave em.

WR- (A-) A.Johnson the name speaks for it self need i say more, M.Austin will be T.Romo #1 target because the much over rated R.Williams just dont impress, J.Maclin if he can stay healthy should put up some impressive numbers.

TE's- (Gets a B) Great talent from C.Cooly and his counter part F.Davis has shown he can get it done when Cooley was injured, one problem with your TE's is the bye-week what will you do then.

Def- (C+) Good enough, Your kicker is a keeper

There you have it, Good Luck

JackG1980

Pierre Thomas is an excellent pick up. he will get nice numbers this season. No one is there to steal goal line work from him. your team is solid
Overall B+

BevoBlitz

Let's see Phili's bye is 8,
Arizona plays at home vs Tampa, Denver plays at SF, Colts at home vs Hou, and ATL bye.

So ATL = no, Indi vs Hou = no. Now down to Denver @ SF or Tampa @ Arizona. It's up to you but I would go with Arizona vs Tampa for your bye week.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
12 person league, .5 ppr, i had the 8th pick

Kevin Kolb
Mark Sanchez

Kolb goes down you are screwed. I would give serious consideration to a 3rd QB with this rotation......

Pierre Thomas
Beanie Wells
Arian Foster
Bernard Scott

Nothing about this group excites me. You are asking 3 backs with varying degrees injury history to hold up all year long, and your begging for Benson to come up lame.

Andre Johnson
Miles Austin
Jeremy Maclin
Bernard Berrian
Nate Burleson

An outstanding group of WRs. Id be trying to package one of the not named Johnson with a back to pick up a better RB1.

Chris Cooley
Fred Davis

How did this happen?

Eagles
Broncos

Broncos...meh

Rob Bironas

That'll do donkey...that'll do

ENT_shrek1.jpg