13.04 - WR Josh Morgan
14.07 - QB Kyle Orton
15.04 - D/ST Jets
16.07 - TE Jeremy Shockey
17.04 - TE Vernon Davis
18.07 - K Shayne Graham

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylock

I like your RBs. Your WRs are all tier 3 in my eyes though. Not that you could do much about that since you were able to pick up two top 10 RBs right away.

JackG1980

Thoughts? Opinions?

TEAM: The Evil Dead

10-team cash league, 0.5ppr, QBs 4pt TD - 1pt 20 yards

1.04 - RB Maurice Jones-Drew
2.07 - RB Steve Slaton
3.04 - WR Marques Colston
4.07 - QB Aaron Rodgers
5.04 - WR Chad Ochocinco
6.07 - WR Eddie Royal
7.04 - RB Knowshon Moreno
8.07 - RB Jonathan Stewart
9.04 - WR Lance Moore
10.07 - RB Donald Brown
11.04 - RB LeSean McCoy
12.07 - RB Felix Jones
13.04 - WR Josh Morgan
14.07 - QB Kyle Orton
15.04 - D/ST Jets
16.07 - TE Jeremy Shockey
17.04 - TE Vernon Davis
18.07 - K Shayne Graham

QBs - A. Rodgers, K. Orton - A. Rodgers has the potential to be a top 3 QB. He is getting better every year and should improve on his numbers this year. He is going to throw a lot of TDs and may lead the league in TD. (A)

RBs Jones-Drew, Slaton, Moreno, Stewart, D. Brown, McCoy, F. Jones - JonesDrew and Slaton have the potential to be both top 5 RBs. The Texans had a top 5 offense last year and should be even better this year with Slaton starting the whole season. With Slaton adding 200lb to his squat this offseason expect him to get all the goalline carries when he is fresh. The Texans should be near the goalline alot this season. Your backup RBs are very impressive. Stewart could surpass D. Williams in points. D. Brown should emerge in the 2nd quarter of the season and Moreno has an excellent offensive line to go along with his skills. Oh yeah Jones-Drew is going to be awesome also. (A++)

Wrs Colston, Ocho Cinco, E. Royal, L. Moore, J. Morgan. Colston should be considers a tier 1 wr again by the end of the season. He is going to be the number 1 WR for a QB who might break the record for passing yards this season. I like Ocho Cinco this year. With T.J. gone he should get more looks. It all depends on Palmer and the offense they pursue. He is a big risk as a #2 WR. E. Royal is an excellent #3 WR, great route runner and shoud improve on his numbers from last year even with Orton at QBs. Your backups will need some work. With Colston back I have no idea who will be the number 2 WR in New Orleans. Lance Moore may be the number 3 behind Henderson.
(B-)

TE Shockey, Davis - I guess you are a fan of the Saints? Wheres R. Bush? LOL. Like I said before Shockey is on a team thats going to lead the league in passing yards. He is a big strong target, but I dont know where he stands mentally with the team. Brees had success with him last preseason game. It should continue into the season. (B-)