Rams FS Atogwe Tendered At Lowest Level

DearbornDolfan

Which is basically first right of refusal. The Fins are cutting Wilson, which they wouldn't do unless they had something in mind, and Rolle is apparently all but signed by the Giants. It's making me wonder if Miami isn't going to make a run at him.

bobbeaux

maybe the rams are letting the market set his price, but i think this is a mistake . . . they should have at least given him a 1st round tender if they didn't want to lose him, imo . . . i'd love to see him in houston . . . ;)

bobbeaux

maybe the rams are letting the market set his price, but i think this is a mistake . . . they should have at least given him a 1st round tender if they didn't want to lose him, imo . . . i'd love to see him in houston . . . ;)

i wouldn't mind wilson or sharper either . . . teamed up with pollard would bring a whole new element to the houston d . . . ;)

brtdud7

OJ is dating mike singletary's daughter... NINER TIME

if he plays more than 4 games in the state of missouri in a regular season, $100 million dollar bonus for him every game he plays in

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
One of the best young safeties in the league. Very surprised they didn't give him the highest tender. But then again, they're the Rams.