Philosophical Fantasy Football Question

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I run a 10-team redraft league with people from my area and my brother is also in the league.

Recently, my brother created another 10-team redraft league with the intention of including a lot of friends his age. It turns out, however, that the league is made up of almost the same exact people in our original 10-team league (7 out of 10) because he could only get so many people willing to join and he's been asking more people from the main league to join. I was invited to join it but now that I see it's so similar... I don't know, it just seems odd.

My brother has been very opposed to expanding the original league to 12 people although I'm not sure exactly why. The second league would be half the buy-in of the main league. I wonder if maybe it's just time to expand my original league to 12 by including the two main new people as this second league might dilute the FF season.

I also worry that joining this league myself would give away my draft strategy for what I consider the "real" draft to a majority of my league. That really gives me pause because I want to keep my picks a secret. Even with all these concerns, what should I do? Should I join this new league? Should I not join and then push to expand the other league instead? Am I putting too much thought into this?

Remote Controller

Join.....kick ASS....adjust where necessary(as no draft goes perfect), and kick Ass in the your regular league. Use the second league as a training ground for expansion, and a replacement for those who occasionally fall from your top league. Remember.....they might get a read on you, but you are definitly getting a read on them. !!! :thrash: