Peyton Manning is a Bronco

gizzil

Pat Robertson says it "would serve the broncos right" if peyton was injured - gotta love the "christian" angle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Christian or not, hardly anyone agrees with Pat, so that's quite the wide brush you are painting with here. It does continue the trend though and helps explain your troubles with a Christian QB.

gizzil

i guess it's the same brush that says everyone who has a problem with tebow has a problem with his christianity :) - and my troubles? when did i have a problem with warner? or the myriad of other christian QB's? havent we been through this RC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

i guess it's the same brush that says everyone who has a problem with tebow has a problem with his christianity :) - and my troubles? when did i have a problem with warner? or the myriad of other christian QB's? havent we been through this RC?
The difference is you all mention cracks about or stabs at his beliefs. All you had was one crazy old man, Robertson, and we all knew that.

gizzil

when did i stab at beliefs? and other than "belief" in God, which i have certainly not cracked at... What are the beliefs i crack at?

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Sports Outlaw, ESPN, NFL Network, Fox Sports, CBS Sportsline, 597 other flybynight sports websites, 700 Club.

It's where I go to get my NFL insider info. (Notice I put SO 1st?)

Robertson is the Irsay of televangelists. Desperate for any reaction/attention. He's also like Obama in that he probably has a small staff of folks advising him on the day's meaningful sports events.

gizzil

Robertson is an evil **** bastardizing christian teaching to forward his own financial, political, and any other blasphemous ends. I do not argue this