Ohio State vs ND

Bucknut

Classic game. Big 4th down and 3&19 conversion with seconds left on the final drive.

The game seemed like ND was dominating, moving the ball at will. ND probably deserved that game more than Ohio State.

I'm not buying the Henderson hype, he reminds my of Lydell Ross from the early 2000s. Lots of speed and looks like a beast but he goes down easy and rarely breaks a tackle.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Gotta have all 11 on the field for the last 2 plays for ND. That just can not happen. ESPECIALLY TWICE IN A ROW

Bucknut

Classic game. Big 4th down and 3&19 conversion with seconds left on the final drive.

The game seemed like ND was dominating, moving the ball at will. ND probably deserved that game more than Ohio State.

I'm not buying the Henderson hype, he reminds my of Lydell Ross from the early 2000s. Lots of speed and looks like a beast but he goes down easy and rarely breaks a tackle.
Today is the best game I've seen Henderson play. He still didn't break many tackles, but did break a few. I knew he was fast but today he ran with an extra gear when he got into open space.