NFL week 9 in/out, news and rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
IND - T.Y. Hilton out this week due to concussion
TEN - Derrick Henry has surgery today for broken bone in foot, expected to be out 6-10 weeks(so some hope for playoffs(NFL), Sign Adrian Peterson FA
JAC - James Robinson dodged a bullet and doesn't have a major injury - is day to day with foot
ARI - Kyler Murray has sprained ankle - reported to be 1-3 week issue - may be able to play this week but be ready to move on
CAR - McCaffrey expected to practice this week
GB - team expects to get Davante Adams back this week, MVS also back at practice
HOU - Tyrod Taylor took some first team snaps last week and may play this week
NYG - can't keep Wrs healthy - Sheppard and Pettis left game due to injury, Toney also left for a bit but did come back in 4th qtr
LAR - Tutu Atwell will have season ending shoulder surgery
SEA - Russell Wilson had the pins removed from his finger
MIN - confirmed DL Danielle Hunter out rest of season with torn pectoral muscle
JAC - claimed Devine Ozigbo Rb off of waivers from Saints
GB - Allen Lazard activated off of Covid list
DAL - Lb Jabril Cox tore his ACL
IND - Colts release Qb Brett Hundley, making Ehlinger #2 Qb, officially place Tyquan Lewis on IR
MIA - uh oh, HC dodging questions on possible trade for Watson....I really feel bad for Tua, it's not his fault the OL is awful
DEN - OT Garett Bowles out this week with injured ankle

Phicinfan

Administrator
GB - releasing Lb Jaylon Smith - didn't last long...

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - Henry Ruggs III will be charged with DUI resulting in a death due to an accident in Las Vegas earlier today

Phicinfan

Administrator
Rivers says he will listen if Saints call - here we go folks, rumors will fly now
Arians now says Gronk should not have played last week

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
LVR - Henry Ruggs III will be charged with DUI resulting in a death due to an accident in Las Vegas earlier today
Saw pictures and it looks like other driver burned up in a fire after the accident.

Career is over. He ain't Ray Lewis and will noy get away with it

Last edited:

efactor

Coming at you
Saw pictures and it looks like other driver burned up in a fire after the accident.

Career is over. He ain't Ray Lewis and will get away with it
Can't say I never drove buzzed back in my youth, but maybe call UBER, take a cab or a Limo? No shortage of funds.

Sucks all the way around. Person dead and a young mans life ruined. Just a sad day

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Can't say I never drove buzzed back in my youth, but maybe call UBER, take a cab or a Limo? No shortage of funds.

Sucks all the way around. Person dead and a young mans life ruined. Just a sad day
I'm not gonna sit here and sound like I'm holier than thow and that I never did it when I was younger because I did do it a lot unfortunately but I also didn't have his resources. To me. If you make hundreds of thousands or millions a year you can call an uber.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - Raiders have released Wr Henry Ruggs III
SEA - Russell Wilson posted a video of him throwing footballs after the surgery to remove the pin from his finger - he wasn't supposed to be throwing
LAR - team is signing Lb Christian Rozeboom off of KC PS
NYJ - Qb competition? Both GM and HC are aligned, Mike White will start this week, then if/when Zach Wilson is healthy, they will decide then who will be starting - ruh roh Shaggy...
MIN - officially place Danielle Hunter on IR
SF - Niners cut K Joey Slye and Lb Tyrell Adams
DEN - place Cb Bryce Callahan on IR
DAL - cut DL Bradlee Anae and placed Lb Jabril Cox on IR
TB - designate Scotty Miller and Sean Murphy-Bunting to return from IR
LVR - cut Nathan Peterman - say its not so.....
NYJ - George Fant OT and Corey Davis Wr both were DNP
DET - activated Taylor Decker OT off of IR

Phicinfan

Administrator
N.O - Reports from New Orleans is Michael Thomas got another ankle injury and is out rest of season.

Phicinfan

Administrator
CAR - McCaffrey designated to return from IR - but NOT activated from IR - may not play this week

Phicinfan

Administrator
CLE - OBJ was "excused" from practice today - to be clear he was ready to practice and team told him NO, you are excused.

Status
Not open for further replies.