NFL News, rumors, In/Out week 8

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The #Packers placed S Darnell Savage and CB Eric Stokes on Injured Reserve, while signing CB Robert Rochell from the #Panthers' practice squad and signing CB Corey Ballentine to active roster.

Is...is green bay actually semi tanking? No way right?

MongerKhan

Staff member
Sergio Brown officially charged for the murder of his mother.

DK full participation in practice. No way the genetic freak was missing 2 games.

Hurts not listed on Eagles injury report.

Sam Darnold should start with Purdy probably out. CMC bout to have 35 carries and 40 catches this week.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
TB - both Godwin and Mayfield will play tonight - oh goody
SEA - no practice for Kenny Walker or Lockett, but full practice for D.K. Metcalf
SF - no practice for Trent Williams, but McCaffrey had full practice
CLE - Myles Garrett buys a minority share of the Cleveland Cavaliers
ARI - full practice for Kyler Murray
GB - no practice for Aaron Jones - I am wondering if he shouldn't have been IRed so he could fully heal?
MIA - Tyreek Hill missing practice due to hip injury
TEN - claimed S K'Von Wallace off of waivers from Cardinals
NYJ - Sauce Gardner and D.J. Reed have full practice
LAR - HC Sean McVay is a father
JAC - Trevor Lawrence had a limited practice
SF - so alot of rumbling about Brock Purdy - reports out they expect Jordan Hicks to be fined for the hit(it was a head led hit), some concerns that the effects didn't show until trip home(or did they???) and last but not least some reporting this could be Shanahan's chance to let Sam Darnold take over - oh good grief...

Phicinfan

Administrator
CLE - Deshaun Watson out this week - some weird things going on in Cleveland...
NE - signs Jalen Reagor to 53 man roster

efactor

Coming at you
SF - so alot of rumbling about Brock Purdy - reports out they expect Jordan Hicks to be fined for the hit(it was a head led hit), some concerns that the effects didn't show until trip home(or did they???) and last but not least some reporting this could be Shanahan's chance to let Sam Darnold take over - oh good grief...
This has to be a Grant Cohn take lol. Complete moron and Shanahan hater

49ers fans on sites like Niner Nation are morons as well(except me of course) and unless they win every game by 30 points, disaster looms around every corner. Purdy went from the next HOF QB to total crap in most of their eyes based on a couple bad throws.

I assure you Shanahan loves Purdy as much as I love a good sipping tequila :cool:

Phicinfan

Administrator
NYG - Daniel Jones out week 8, Tyrod Taylor will start
LAC - interesting quote from Ekeler - "I don't have an opinion on Brandon Staley, and it doesn't matter, I just have to do my job" Wow, not a great vote of confidence there huh?
NYJ - Dalvin Cook says he is frustrated and rumors of Trades could be good for him
LVR - Daniel Carson is out this week, Jimmy G was limited in practice
BUF - officially placed Dawson Knox on IR
SF - Brock Purdy practicing
DET - David Montgomery not practicing, have seen some reports he may be out til week 10

gizzil

If Purdy plays is the new faux concern for head injuries just a bald faced lie? Or once again evidence of preferential treatment for the 9ers/superteams/Shanahan

MongerKhan

Staff member
Rams bring back Darrell Henderson from PS for game tomorrow.

Also..no teams on bye this week.

I don't remember a week where after byes started there was a week where no one had a bye until they were done. May be wrong.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Rumors out that Chicago is trying to trade for Chase Young.

Also, rumors say Washington will decide if they are selling or not depending on how tomorrow's game VS the iggles goes