NFL News, Rumors and In/Out week 7

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Further fall out:
DAL - CB Jourdan Lewis has lysfranc injury will miss rest of season
DET - Dan Campbell stated - if you can't hold onto the football, you can't play for us - so does that mean Goff and Jamaal Williams are heading to the bench?
DEN - signs RB Marlon Mack

efactor

Coming at you
Further fall out:
DAL - CB Jourdan Lewis has lysfranc injury will miss rest of season
DET - Dan Campbell stated - if you can't hold onto the football, you can't play for us - so does that mean Goff and Jamaal Williams are heading to the bench?
DEN - signs RB Marlon Mack
The Williams fumble looked like his own OL man knocked the ball away. Want to see the replay. Had a strange look to it.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would assume this was directed at Mr Goff, 2 INTs and 2 fumbles is way too much

Phicinfan

Administrator
BAL - per a story on PFT, Harbaugh stated the issue with J.K. Dobbins was a scar tissue limiting movement in knee from previous work done.

Phicinfan

Administrator
NYJ - confirmed ACL tear for Breece Hall
SEA- minor knee damage for D.K. Metcalf - will not need surgery but will miss some time

efactor

Coming at you
BAL - per a story on PFT, Harbaugh stated the issue with J.K. Dobbins was a scar tissue limiting movement in knee from previous work done.
I have that with my knee and it sucks for a regular Joe like me. I imagine it's a killer for a RB. Plus, you can remove the scar tissue and it comes back. Not a great thing for his future.