NFL News, Rumors and In/Out for week 7

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Trade: Jets informed former Chiefs’ WR Mecole Hardman that he is being sent back to Kansas City in another late-round draft pick swap, per sources.

MongerKhan

Staff member
WR Devonta Smith did not practice today due to a hamstring injury.

Something to keep an eye on

MongerKhan

Staff member
Trade: Jets informed former Chiefs’ WR Mecole Hardman that he is being sent back to Kansas City in another late-round draft pick swap, per sources.
Comp update: The Jets are sending WR Mecole Hardman and a 2025 7th to the Chiefs for a 2025 6th

MongerKhan

Staff member
Kyle Shanahan tells reporters that RB Christian McCaffrey had an MRI that was "encouraging" and he considers CMC day-to-day with his oblique injury

Jimmy Garoppolo will not play in Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears because of his back injury, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

Battle of the backups. Bet the under.

MongerKhan

Staff member
NFL is encouraging players to participate in the Olympic flag football competition.

My god...I'd pay good money to watch Derrick Henry stiff arm a Chinese guy into oblivion.

Tyreek Hill scoring 90 tds on North Korea.

Kelce just mossing a 5 ft 6 in dude from Italy.

Some poor guy from Botswana trying to block Nick Bosa

USA is gonna win and it's not even gonna be remotely close. This will be absolute golden comedy.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Carr out there playing with a fu*ked groin or something...and Moreau has the most tragic case of Butter fingers I've seen in awhile.

And somehow...

It will still be Carrs fault

Walter34

That drop by Moreau was heart breaking - should have caught it. Carr and the team sucked for 3 quarters and then a valiant effort at the end. Games are 4 quarters long, not one.

efactor

Coming at you
Carr out there playing with a fu*ked groin or something...and Moreau has the most tragic case of Butter fingers I've seen in awhile.

And somehow...

It will still be Carrs fault
If you watched the whole game, Carr was pretty bad. There is just no timing with his WRs. Even the completed passes look difficult and nobody is put in position to run after the catch.

Olave 7/15
Thomas 3/7
Shaheed 4/8

14/30 out of the WRs. Only thing that made Carrs stats look OK were the dump offs to Kamara. Plus yelling at his WR when a throw was 20 feet over his head and hopelessly out of bounds is not a good look. He also yelled at Kamara which didn’t end well for the last guy who did that. That may make him look “fiery” but it isn’t leadership. I never thought Carr was anything but a mid level QB for the Raiders but he’s bottom half now. Hopefully they get on the same page soon or the Saints season will be down the tubes.

MongerKhan

Staff member
I did watch the whole game. When you don't have time to go through more than one read before you have to hit your checkdown, if you can even do that, is a major issue.

Line sucks.

Plus, and it just was a feeling, but watching that really felt like no one wanted to be there. Just low effort across the board until the 4th.

MongerKhan

Staff member
The Bills promoted RB Ty Johnson to the 53-man roster from the practice squad after the Rams tried to sign him earlier in the week. They also placed RB Damien Harris on Injured Reserve.

efactor

Coming at you
I did watch the whole game. When you don't have time to go through more than one read before you have to hit your checkdown, if you can even do that, is a major issue.

Line sucks.

Plus, and it just was a feeling, but watching that really felt like no one wanted to be there. Just low effort across the board until the 4th.
I thought the protection was decent for today's NFL. Carr does one read and if they aren't open (in his mind anyway), he checks down

I always kind of liked Carr and thought he would do well with the Saints but last night was just plain bad. Maybe he's still not 100 percent but if that's the case, sit it out until you are. He's not doing anyone a favor by playing hurt if that's the case.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Cole "slaw" Beasley granted his release from the Giants. Yes, he was actually still there.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Screenshot_20231021_113745.jpg

Freiermuth must have suffered some kind of setback after practicing fully on Wednesday

MongerKhan

Staff member
Rams are placing RB Kyren Williams on injured reserve today due to his ankle injury, sidelining him at least four games, per sources. Williams now will be eligible to return in Week 12 at Arizona.

MongerKhan

Staff member
49ers’ HC Kyle Shanahan told reporters that WR Deebo Samuel is dealing with a hairline fracture in his shoulder and will be out the next two games leading up to the team’s bye week.

So 3 weeks total...hopefully

Reaction from me: #%$/%$#%=$#!!!!!

Last edited:

MongerKhan

Staff member
Rams are placing RB Kyren Williams on injured reserve today due to his ankle injury, sidelining him at least four games, per sources. Williams now will be eligible to return in Week 12 at Arizona.
In their accompanying roster move, the Rams promoted RB Darrell Henderson off their practice squad and he is expected to play Sunday vs. the Steelers.