NFL news, rumors and In/out for week 13

efactor

Coming at you
Did Reich make the decision to trade DJ Moore and a boatload of picks to Chicago to move up to the #1 pick and then select a short, slightly built QB instead of the guy who looks like a superstar in the making? If not, they fired the wrong guy.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Did Reich make the decision to trade DJ Moore and a boatload of picks to Chicago to move up to the #1 pick and then select a short, slightly built QB instead of the guy who looks like a superstar in the making? If not, they fired the wrong guy.
You can't fire the owner. He is Jerry Jones on steroids

efactor

Coming at you
You can't fire the owner. He is Jerry Jones on steroids
I assumed Scott Fitterer made these decisions as GM so figured he should be the one to go. I remember reading prior to the draft that Reich preferred Stroud over Young and if that is true, then firing Fitterer should have been a no brainer. Even fans rightfully questioned Young's size and build so I would think a GM could see the obvious. But I guess Strouds Wonderlic score scared them off. Good god.

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - rumors out that team will release DB Marcus Peters and maybe some other high priced vets

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The decisions to move on from Panthers QBs coach Josh McCown and RBs coach Duce Staley were made by interim coach Chris Tabor and offensive assistant Jim Caldwell, sources say..

It be your own assistant homies. Brutal lol

Phicinfan

Administrator
SF - activated DL Robert Beal from IR, places George Odom on IR
HOU - Texans waive K Matt Ammendola, to make roster room for signing Derek Barnett. Will resign once other moves are made
BAL - OLB David Ojabo had season ending ACL surgery
GB - waive RB James Robinson and Bo Melton
CLE - HC says Myles Garrett dodged bullet on shoulder injury and is day to day, could play this week. Same for WR Amari Cooper and his ribs
JAC - officially places Cam Robinson on IR
DET - Hendon Hooker to practice this week per HC