NFL 2020 - week 7 - In/Out and other news

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Sigh...OBJ is feared to have suffered a major knee injury. MRI tomorrow and there is a tiny bit of optimism they'll get lucky but expecting the worst.

I'm gonna go drink my sadness and anger away now

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Fall out from Sunday games:
Chris Carson - sprained foot - getting MRI today for severity
Kyler Murray and Russel Wilson put on a show last night, that was one of the most fun Sunday night games I can remember in a while
Kenyon Drake - ankle injury - should hear more tomorrow on severity
in case you missed it - Antonio Brown was signed by Bucs, and they are monitoring the pending sexual assault civil lawsuit - meaning he could face more punishment depending on what comes out of it
Jeff Wilson - SF thinks he has a high ankle sprain - will cost time
Deebo Samuel - hurt his hamstring during the game - may miss time as well
Dede Westbrook - has a knee injury - severity to be learned today probably - did not look good
This just in - Cam Newton still sucks ;)
Phillip Lindsay was staking his claim to starting in Denver - then got his bell rung - watch this closely to see if he can play this week
Adam Gase gave up play calling for Buffalo game - didn't really matter..... The guy is a goner folks...
As the stomach churns in Cincinnati - Losing games late...and then while rest of team was having post game interviews -Carlos Dunlap puts his house up for sale - wanting offers quickly - in his defense, I have heard teams are making offers for him...
Football team lost S Landin Collins to what is believed to be a torn Achilles tendon
Andy Dalton confirmed with concussion - but did fly home with team
N'Keal Harry also left game with head injury
As stated yesterday - OBJ looks to have a severe knee injury - no reports out yet what or how severe
Ryquell Armstead is expected to miss the rest of the year with Covid complications - prayers to him and his family
In case you missed it - Davante Adams is back....oh my is he, OH and so is Lockett for Seattle - my oh my