News/Rumors post Super Bowl 2021 season

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
In what I hope will not be an underrated move...

The Chargers have signed all pro center Corey Linsley.

Linsley allowed the fewest qb hurries (1) and pressures (4) of any center last year with at least 700 snaps.

Hes replacing Dan Feeny who allowed the MOST pressures (33) and hurries (24) of ANY center last year.

HUGE upgrade for Herbert.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Leonard Floyd returns to the Rams. 4 year 64 mil.

Pats "upgrade" at WR and have signed Nelson "occasional hands" Agholor 2 year 26 mil

MongerKhan

Staff member
WR Kendrick Bourne to the Pats. 3 year 22.5 mil.

At least Cam is getting some people to throw to

efactor

Coming at you
WR Kendrick Bourne to the Pats. 3 year 22.5 mil.

At least Cam is getting some people to throw to
The more I see these signings, I think Jimmy G is being traded back to the Patriots.

Cam was never the most accurate passer anyway but he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat these days

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The more I see these signings, I think Jimmy G is being traded back to the Patriots.

Cam was never the most accurate passer anyway but he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat these days
I sure hope so as a Jonnu Smith and Agholor owner

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
In tonight's laughable rumors...the Bears have gone from extreme interest in Russ Wilson to extreme interest in the Red Rocket Andy Dalton.
I believe its been decided internally by Seattle that he won't be let go this year. Won't be surprised if he is gone next year. That being said, I have no idea why they are not talking to the Jets. Don't be surprised if there isn't a deal made post the #2 draft pick this year.