Needed this week

hikeNbike

Have been losing the last several weeks. This week played a lot of double ups and have 40 to play with now. Godwin, Ertz and Henry big games overcame quite a few duds in the lineup and cashed.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I need to start trying this at some point. Which site do you prefer Hike? Draft kings?

hikeNbike

Draft kings for sure. But Ive also started doing yahoo mostly because I can qualify for the rookie contests.

Kind of crazy but my best stacks so far have featured Jameis and Evans or Godwin if I hit it right, plus the defense Jameis is playing against. Jameis is fantasy gold in daily.

hikeNbike

Draft kings showdown captain mode is also a lot of fun. Allows you to analyze one game only and guess at the game flow and pick players accordingly. If you have a good feeling about how one game is going to go, you can play it without worrying about players from a different game going bonkers. I'm not going to deceive here lots of sharks and mathemeticians so its not easy to cash and win. Also resisting the urge to go for the lottery ticket big score is tough. If you can stick to the double ups you have a much better chance of ending up in the black.