Need to drop one for Week 9

Baldie

I need to drop a player to pick up a defensive guy in order to keep Patrick Willis on my bench for the next week. I'm in a 10 team league so the chances of dropping Willis and being able to pick him back up are slim. Which should I drop?

T Williams
J Boykin
Boldin

gizzil

I know you are a niners fan... But what is the IDP scoring?? How many IDP do you start?? Surely there are better or similar options just sitting around free agency week to week. I don't think Willis is worth any of those dudes honestly. I play many leagues with IDP involved. in the two most notable... Willis is 160th overall IDP in fantasy scoring... and in another with the opposite type of scoring... he's 72nd. You can replace him rather easily, and probably with somebody way better, especially if you are only carrying 2 IDP per team

gizzil

Look at smaller name guys with way bigger stats... Kiko Alonso, Jerrell Freeman, Barry Church, Lawrence Timmons, TJ Ward, Earl freakin Thomas, Karlos Dansby was probably dropped by his owner this week, pick him up after your replacement plays... or just hang on to them... Freeman and Alonso are KILLING it. Dansby has 70 TACKLES!

gizzil

I just did total points... And that is even without having gone through the bye week yet. Another thing to consider, depending on scoring of course... I don't do this in leagues where tackles are weighted really heavy... sacks... etc... don't even bother if that is the case... if not though people probably gave up on Tillman (INT, TD, and master of the punched ball) and/or Jennings... or even look at DB's up against less tested QB... Indy DB's, Ten DB's, Sea DB's etc. Could land you with a TD.

Baldie

Thanks guys!!! You all have very great points. Yes I'm a niner fan but at the end of the day....this is business. LOL.