Need some qb and d help

hikeNbike

Qb really holding me back in this league. I dont need a monstet game but hoping to offset or almost offset Stafford from my opponent who got 250 yds 2 tds 2 turnovers. Choices are Mariotta or Alex Smith. Smith has been really cold after his hot start, but gets a Bills team thats been lit up lately. Mariotta has a good matchup against the Colts but really has underachieved all year.

Next to defense have two good options. Hoping for big points do you like Eagles at home vs. Chicago or the Jags on the road against the Cardinals.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Saying that Mariotta has underachieved this year is frankly putting it mildly. Dude has been bad. Expecting him to bounce back at this stage is wishful thinking. Of course it could happen. You could be hit by an object from the sky and make both of these questions a mute point too. This should be a get right game for the Chiefs and I'd go Smith between the 2.

Either DEF should be a sound play here. I'd lean slightly to the Eagles myself.

Good luck Hike.

hikeNbike

Man I hate my qbs. So damn frustrating. Stareted Mariotta and he is a interception machine. Smith has been terrible too. Sad thing is I have a great team outside of it. And with Luck, Mariotta and watson thought I was fine at qb. Wish I could start 2 ds and no qbs

hikeNbike

Not looking good for me. Not a lot of pounts to be had by either qb, but would have been nice if Fournette ot McCoy showed up today. Ive got too many receivers and no reliable rbs or qbs. Anyway Cooks and Jeffery did pretty good but should have started Robbie Anderson at flex over Diggs, big mistake there. My only chance is another monster game from Antonio Brown tonight. Going to take about 100 yds and 2 tds to pull it out. Unlikely but we will see.