Need RB Advice - Week 10

Baldie

Standard Scoring....10 team league....in 1st place with several teams right behind me. My dilemma this week is my key guys are on bye. Ivory and Rainey are my only starters. Are there any guys you see listed on the WW that I can pick-up and drop Ivory or Rainey? If you have another guy in mind I can check if he's available. I'm even willing to maybe drop Welker for a WW rb if necessary. Welker just hasn't been productive this season.

RB
Foster (bye)
Morris (bye)
Matthews (bye - return week 11)
Ivory vs Pit
Rainey vs Atl

WR
Benjamin
J Jones
Crabtree
Welker
Hopkins

Available on WW - R Bush, K Davis, Cunningham, McFadden, A Smith, Talieffero, West, Crowell, Dixon

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Eek....no real good choice here.

I'd roll with Rainey and just hope and pray.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Reviewing #s and Rainey would be the best play. Had decent points at the last game Vs Atl and will do so again catching passes during the catch up part of the game. Plus Mccown is starting so he will dump it off quite a bit.

Baldie

Eek....no real good choice here.

I'd roll with Rainey and just hope and pray.

Thats what I'm thinking to. Well here's who I'm facing this week:

Manning @ Oak
G Tate vs Mia
V Jackson vs Atl
B Tate @ Cin
A Williams @ Sea
Kelce @ Buf
D Baldwin vs NYG

To add to my roster....Bree's vs SF is my starting QB and my TE for this week is Donnell @ Sea

Baldie

Reviewing #s and Rainey would be the best play. Had decent points at the last game Vs Atl and will do so again catching passes during the catch up part of the game. Plus Mccown is starting so he will dump it off quite a bit.

You think C Sims cuts into his touches though? Have been hearing reports that since TB is losing they may play their younger guys.

MongerKhan

Staff member
I think they will be looking for revenge this week for that TNF capitol murder. Plus I read that IF Sims plays this week he will be eased back in. Rainey earned the spot with the solid outing last week to be the primary guy this week.

But Lovie is acting very strange lately so who can say for sure.

Tates a guy dropping fast and Vjax loses points since ole McCown is starting this week.

But Peyton is going to ax murder Oakland so its an if you can survive that by itself with an avg game situation. If so then you should have a real shot.

Bubba

Agree with Beermutts, West is the starter this week against the Bengals. Dixon might be worth a look as he is starting against the Chiefs. Rainey may give up touches to Sims, who will eventually be the starter in a few weeks.