MVP

Remote Controller

I am starting to believe that Joe Burrow should be the MVP over Rodgers and Brady. To get sacked repeatedly all season and keep getting back up and carrying this team is huge.

Remote Controller

I know he has Higgins/Boyd/Chase/Mixon/Uzomah, but he has no O-line. To do what he did this year behind that line coming off of that injury is amazing.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't disagree. Personally I could see Allen in Buffalo or Burrows in Cincy take it. I am still a huge fan of Jonathan Taylor in Indy, as he carried that team and carried a questionable Wentz.

hikeNbike

I think Taylor had a better case had the Colts made the playoffs. I also like Burrow as an option, but ultimately I probably have to lean toward Rodgers, based on the regular season, but he might want to start performing in the playoffs. I know the award is for the regular season but it's hard not to wonder how valuable he really is when he constantly underperforms come playoff time. Special teams for Green Bay was atrocious, but Green Bay defense played well and if your really one of the best players in the league you have to score more than 10 points. That loss is on him as much as anyone else.

I think Rodgers on the Colts would be optimal. A great run game and solid defense and a good coach. Actually Niners are another option that seems to fit but I doubt the Packers would accommodate that trade. Maybe Tennessee is another option? Tannehill was terrible against the Bengals.