Moore or Darnold

gizzil

6 pts all TD. 1 pt 25 air yards.

Used a waiver claim on Darnold @ MIA (Ryan on bye, and Rudolph got me 20 last week, although I scored a lot, lost) but heard one of the daily guys kinda pooh pooh Darnold, as the total is expected low and Dolphins do not score in general. Moore is vs Minnesota at home, high expected total, a lot of weapons, Minnesota expected to score so there should be some passing. I have a lot of Tyreek Hill shares including this league as well.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
That's tough as a lot of your situations seem to be Gizzil. I'd go where Vegas expects the points to be and that in KC.

gizzil

I am still in 1st in this one but literally the entire league is 5-3 (5 teams), 4-4 (5 teams), and 3-5 (4 teams). But I have almost 300 more points than the last place guy, only 40 more than 5th place, and 100 more than 6th. I think fantasy has much more variance and luck than it once did. More than ever with all of the injuries, replacement players all over, bad QBs, watered down line play...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I agree with above, Darnold and Jest are a dumpster fire right now, even against the Dolphins. I would go Moore, assuming he is playing ....