MJD

Keep MJD on my roster?

• Absolutely! He's still MJD!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • You haven't dropped him yet? Get rid of him, quick!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Lanigiro

Time to cut bait and walk away? He's ruled out this week, unlikely to play next week. When he comes back, what are the odds he gets serious play time since they're already 1-9 and not making playoffs anyways?

efactor

Coming at you
Depends on roster size. If you can roster him without hurting your team, it's worth it. Otherwise cut bait because it makes no sense for the team to play him at this point as winning games would be detrimental to draft position. Plus, he wasn't doing that well before he got hurt.

Hopefully, he will be traded in the off season. Green Bay would be a great place for him to finish off his career. Guy can still play. Imagine him in that offense with those open running lanes.

Lanigiro

QB - Peyton
RBs - Gore, Hillman, Beanie, Greene, Leshoure, MJD
WRs - Andre, Cruz, Percy, Jennings, Torrey
TE - Vernon
K - Hanson
D/ST - Broncos

Top scorers available for each position:
QB: Ponder, Wilson, Bradford
RB: Joique Bell, Stephens-Howling, Jacquizz, Redman, Ronnie Brown, Shane Vereen, Bush, Richardson, Donald Brown,
WR: Andre Roberts, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Kerley, Maclin, Washington, Bess, Golden Tate, Blackmon, Gibson, Stokley
TE: Scott Chandler, Martellus Bennet, Dennis Pitta, Marcedes, Dreessen, Dwayne Allen, Finley, Clark, Tamme

bobbeaux

i'd drop him for blackmon or marcedes right now for depth on your team . . . or a wr/te of your choosing even to prevent your competition from having depth . . . ;)

also depends if this is redraft or not and if not, how many keepers and would you want to keep . . . ;)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I will say this. Jennings just went down with a head injury today. leaves Owens to fill in. IF MJD gets back, and plays, he will be fresh for playoffs. If you could I would hold onto him just for that.