Missouri FB players boycott team :UPDATE:

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The black players on the University of Missouri football team have said that they will not participate in any further football activities until the school president has stepped down or been fired due to the mishandling and non action over the last few months of racist attacks both symbolic and physical on campus.

Now I'm against everyone who thinks nowadays if you look at a black person cross-eyed it's a hate crime and a reason to riot.

BUT

These kids are doing the right thing. The administration of the University had done absolutely nothing to reprimand the acts over the last few months much less deter the actions.

Their lack of action almost seems like they are condoning the acts.

I'm sure the beginning of this post will anger some of the people on this website, but do not lose sight of what is really going on. Some 18 to 22 year old kids are standing up for what they believe in and doing it in the correct way. I'm interested to see how this develops and continues throughout the week.

MongerKhan

Staff member
University of Missouri president Tim Wolfe has resigned, effective immediately.

MongerKhan

Staff member
Following Wolfe's resignation, players will return to practice Tuesday and go forward with Saturday's game against BYU at the Kansas City Chiefs' Arrowhead Stadium. After Wolfe announced his resignation, Butler wrote in a tweet that he was ending the hunger strike. The school faculty had also organized a walk-out