Mike Shanahan To the Dallas Cowboys?

Mike

Administrator
The rumor of Wade Phillips being fired and Mike Shanahan being the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys is continuing to grow legs. I heard today that this is very close to actually happening.

Do you think this will happen? Would it be a good hire for Dallas?

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Who's growing these legs? I haven't heard anything out here, and PFT hasn't brought up anything new past the initial speculation.

I'd still think it would be hard for Shannie to go from an owner who was hands off to one who would constantly be in his ear... with his old cracker voice and smell of Brut. Dallas has talent to work with, though, and maybe that would be a draw.

Remote Controller

The rumor of Wade Phillips being fired and Mike Shanahan being the next coach of the Dallas Cowboys is continuing to grow legs. I heard today that this is very close to actually happening.

Do you think this will happen? Would it be a good hire for Dallas?

Al Davis

Pat Bowlen <---- Creamy center

Jerry Jones

Jones needs to make a splash to open that new staium, and Shammy or Holmgren would accomplish that. I feel Holmgren would be much better able to work with, and also more willing.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
its a win-win-win move for jerry jones.

win #1 - fires philips right now so it places the blame of this season squarely on his shoulders.

win #2 - gets a better head coach in place and a chance to finally win a playoff game

win #3 - has a new scapgoat ready to blame if things dont go well in the new stadium