Michael Thomas Arrested Friday night

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
"Michael Thomas was taken into custody Friday night for throwing bricks at a man’s car and assaulting him, per Channel 6, WDSU News.

The star Saints WR was reportedly displeased for a period of time at the location of a contractor’s truck being parked in the vicinity of his home, and after things boiled over, Thomas responded by throwing a brick at the vehicle.

After the project manager began filming the situation, Thomas allegedly approached the man, and assaulting him in effort to take his phone and delete the video.

Police were called and Thomas was taken into custody."

Dude...really....on that Antonio Brown vibe I guess

efactor

Coming at you
"Michael Thomas was taken into custody Friday night for throwing bricks at a man’s car and assaulting him, per Channel 6, WDSU News.

The star Saints WR was reportedly displeased for a period of time at the location of a contractor’s truck being parked in the vicinity of his home, and after things boiled over, Thomas responded by throwing a brick at the vehicle.

After the project manager began filming the situation, Thomas allegedly approached the man, and assaulting him in effort to take his phone and delete the video.

Police were called and Thomas was taken into custody."

Dude...really....on that Antonio Brown vibe I guess
Jesus. Guess the contractor was too much of a working man to exist is Thomas’s world.

Just more crazy behavior from rich people

efactor

Coming at you
So… is he the warden or a guard??? 🤔
More like the jailhouse snitch

Worst body language I can remember from a QB in a while. Getting their asses handed to them Sunday and 3 points on the board when he left. Olave 1/15. End of game with Winston 5/79 and a score. Plus a 25 yard catch called back because Shaheed lined up offside. I know he’s not a good NFL QB but man, Jaimis is good for FF.